FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.50

€8.58

Économie de: €3.08 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

The Power of Neem

Publié par 5450079451824488943 le Mar 02, 2014

I use Neem leaves in my practice for people with fungal and mold issues. I have been in practice as a healer and licensed acupuncturist/herbalist for over 20 years. During this time I have had many patients with mold and fungal issues and tried a number of remedies. Nothing comes even close in effectiveness. The price and potency of the Neem leaves from Nature´s Way are consistently good as well. If you have not tried this remedy you should.

Life Saver

Publié par Reviewer2371576 le Jul 15, 2012

Neem is my number one go to, It has changed the brightness and texture of my skin. I have really bad digestive issues and it seems to calm my stomach from erupting into major pain after eating spicey foods! I really do not want to talk about my personal issues but let's just say I had possible foot odour (hypothetical), it can take care of that. It helps maintain all types of bad odour. I love it, I just love it!

Love NEEM

Publié par Reviewer2064657 le Apr 27, 2009

Best for diabetes...even doctors are astonished because something as simple as this and not as costly as meds really does help sugar levels...I take mine 2 caps 3 x day with meals....in the AM I add the supplement Chromium Picolinate 800 mg. Gr8 - Viviana

Clear up my skin

Publié par Reviewer1741738 le Oct 06, 2009

I was having some serious acne that probably would have required some antibiotics to clear up. Not wanting to go the antibiotics route, I decided to take Neem in combination with Myrrh to calm down my skin. After about two weeks, I noticed a big improvement. My skin had fewer eruptions and the existing acne had dried up.

Helps Acne

Publié par Reviewer2430337 le Sep 13, 2011

I just turned 30 years old. All year I had been breaking out with huge cysts and boils. I remembered last year, when I took Neem at 10 capsules a day for 40 days, my acne cleared up so well. So I have been taking it again for like 2 weeks, but only average 6-7 per day. The boils/cysts stopped like right away. Iherb's prices are great and shipping is fast!

Great for skin

Publié par Reviewer1794902 le Aug 18, 2008

My daughter has eczema and has been taking Neem for about 2 weeks. Her skin is looking much better.

Helps with yeast issues.

Publié par Reviewer2071137 le Oct 02, 2008

Big help if you have yeast infections.

Great for eczema!

Publié par Reviewer3067147 le Nov 30, 2009

This Neem has helped my mom's eczema tremendously. It is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody with skin problems.

Superb service and products

Publié par Reviewer2939141 le Jan 04, 2010

my Husband has suffered from athletes foot for many years. nothing seemed to help, in fact it has now deteriorated into a nail fungus infection. Since using Neem the problem has greatly improved.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Probably great, but am mostly never sick.

Publié par frodoswami le May 14, 2012

Have recommended it to many of our acne patients, and it seems like it works well.

articles 1-10 sur 102