FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€19.30

€30.14

Économie de: €10.84 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1882702 le Nov 01, 2007

Had been taking this for years when a friend told me to take it at night. I honestly believe I sleep much more soundly since I started doing that. If I forget to take it, I notice more interrupted sleep.

Nature's Way, Milk Thistle Standardized 120 Vcaps

Publié par Reviewer2305890 le May 24, 2008

Excellent product. My liver enzymes are now back to normal.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Publié par 4986967227007944660 le Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

To keep my liver healthy.

Publié par Reviewer1687596 le Jan 29, 2009

Dr. Weil recommends this for those who drink. I drink wine every day. Also, a veterinarian recommended this for my elderly dog whose lab results showed liver problems. After a month on milk thistle my dog's lab work showed normal liver function.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

works for my menstrual cramps

Publié par Reviewer2884232 le Jul 27, 2009

I took it as directed everyday for a couple of months and it helped with my cramps during period. My first day normally is so painful, but since I started to take this pill, I have not had any pain, only a little bit of discomfort. Now I only take it 7 days before and during the period and it still works.

Nature's Way Milk Thistle

Publié par Reviewer3238668 le Sep 07, 2009

I've used nature's way milk thistle for many years and fine it excellent from iherb.com. I use it for myself and for my dogs. I can see inside my dogs, but I know for myself it levels out my blood sugar and reducing cravings. Excellent!

Great product

Publié par Reviewer1426531 le Jan 28, 2010

This is as good a milk thistle as I've used, and I've been using milk thistle for over 10 years for liver problems.

Nature's Way, Milk Thistle

Publié par Reviewer1165189 le May 27, 2008

I just started to use this product. After researching Milk Thistle for liver support, I decided this would be the best for me. I have been using Nature's Way products for years and feel comfortable with the brand. I take 3 capsules per day with no side effects

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great for supporting the liver

Publié par Reviewer1063977 le Aug 31, 2012

On a recent blood test, it was discovered that my liver is being forced to recycle toxins from a severe gut infection. This product has really made a difference in that my husband no longer comments that I have bad breath or body odor.

Like a Liver Miracle

Publié par 5183582229690605775 le May 09, 2014

Within a couple of days of taking this 3x/day, I suddenly realised I was sleeping easier, my skin was better and my pee was never dark. Now if I miss one my pee is dark and then I have a capsule it clears it up. This is like a protective skin around your liver or something. I have Gilbert's Syndrome so slightly impaired liver function. But I recommend this to everyone, especially after a coffee or a couple of drinks. Very special plant

articles 1-10 sur 52