FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.01

€12.51

Économie de: €4,50 (36 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Hot Blood is Good Blood

Publié par Reviewer1113795 le juin 26, 2008

My mother suffers from Reynaud's disease, and gets 100% relief by taking this Cayenne product. She suffered many years of white, bloodless fingers, nothing could warm them. I am a diabetic. I use this product to improve my circulation. Without it my feet, like many diabetics, would have a lifeless, gray look to them. I take quite a lot of cayenne, four capsules three times a day, with meals. My feet have a lovely pink color, which I attribute to the widening effect of the veins and capillaries that cayenne causes.

helping blood pressure

Publié par Reviewer2454656 le mars 14, 2009

taking your cayenne has loweres my blood pressure from 200/100 to 126/65. i think i've saved a lot of money ,i used to use drugs, not any more.

Capsaicin

Publié par Reviewer2868189 le juil. 24, 2009

I had an eye problem doctors call NAION (do a Google) that in severe cases can make you blind. Capsaicin (the active ingredient in cayenne) healed my right eye beautifully, as checked by an MD. I intend to keep taking it forever.

Cayenne Natures Way

Publié par 4648189980577312190 le août 25, 2014

After one week of using these, 3 times a day, I suddenly realized how good I felt. From feeling tired all the time I was looking for things to do. Using them with the Hawthorn, tried without but didn't feel so energized - the combination really worked well for me.

Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Publié par Reviewer2998293 le oct. 05, 2011

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

Terrible!

Publié par sveta-goryun le avr. 15, 2012

So much pain in my stomach!

Definitely worth it!

Publié par Reviewer2127678 le juin 12, 2009

I started taking these because of poor circulation. The first pill I took gave me a little heartburn, but after that first one I got used to it and learned to take them with food. These are like little internal heaters and from someone that always had cold hands and feet they are wonderful. I feel increased energy as well. They worked great for me.

Weight Loss helper

Publié par 5189246650128888806 le mars 28, 2013

These capsules really work! I started with one a day with dinner but now have three a day (B-L-D). My food intake has dropped by 30% and I don't feel hungry. The weight is slowly coming off - my aim is slowly over many months with a changed attitude to food becoming a habit. They really do work.

Absolutely amazing!

Publié par Reviewer1993634 le août 08, 2011

This really increases my metabolism. I feel amazing and my jeans are not as snug as they were 2 weeks ago. I have much more energy and my mood is upbeat and positive. It makes me extremely hungry, however, so I only take two per day because I don't want to eat my family out of house and home. Definitely take it with a full meal!

Produto entregue conforme anunciado