FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.75

€12.31

Économie de: €4.56 (37% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Cayenne pepper

Posted by 4735664936097979263 on Feb 27, 2016

I take 1 capsule in the morning with food & 10 min later my stomach starts to feel hot I will keep taking & up to 2 capsules

As advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

AS the title, I do not swallow entire capsules, only sprinkle over food, still causes GI issues, due to my sensitive biology, but nonetheless, works as advertised. Very fresh cayenne.

Cayenne Natures Way

Posted by 4648189980577312190 on Aug 25, 2014

After one week of using these, 3 times a day, I suddenly realized how good I felt. From feeling tired all the time I was looking for things to do. Using them with the Hawthorn, tried without but didn't feel so energized - the combination really worked well for me.

Cayenne

Posted by 5338069114524502005 on Jul 26, 2014

Helped my daughters acne clear.

Produto entregue conforme anunciado

Posted by 5190612346002405794 on Apr 07, 2014

take a pill with meals

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jul 12, 2013

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Great for circulation

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

Weight Loss helper

Posted by 5189246650128888806 on Mar 28, 2013

These capsules really work! I started with one a day with dinner but now have three a day (B-L-D). My food intake has dropped by 30% and I don't feel hungry. The weight is slowly coming off - my aim is slowly over many months with a changed attitude to food becoming a habit. They really do work.

Too hot!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

Unfortunately, I could not take it. It burnt me from the inside and my face went red after using it. What is more, I found myself allergic to capsicin. I had quite an unpleasant sore throat just after 1 pill.

articles 1-10 sur 33