FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.01

€10.95

Économie de: €3.94 (36 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Really, really works.

Publié par Reviewer1993419 le Mar 07, 2008

Unfortunately, I am dependent on statins and other various medications on a daily basis. My liver enzymes was at 92 (normal range is >50.) Three months after taking one aloe a day, my liver enzymes are at 38. And after six months, I've lost about 15 pounds. At retail stores, I pay $9.98 a bottle, so to get it for half that at iHerb keeps me coming back for all my natural remedies.

great product, reliable results

Publié par Reviewer1067488 le Mar 01, 2008

I've taken all differnet types of herbal laxatives. This is a reliable and effective product for overnight relief of constipation with out cramping. It's also so reasonalbly priced. Relief!

Good Cleanser

Publié par Reviewer1027022 le Nov 06, 2009

I think aloe is one of the best colon cleansers. Gentle, effective. I highly recommend this product.

Best Aloe Vera Choice

Publié par Reviewer3227625 le Jul 20, 2010

My husband and I have tried several different brands. This version was the best just like the posts before me stated! If I'm feeling a bit off on some weeks, I'll take one capsule before bed on that week (1 x per week). Sometimes you need that extra help even though you eat well. This did the trick!

Excellent

Publié par 4658979509264227757 le Feb 01, 2015

My skin and hair, nails etc,. are better.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

OK for some but not for me

Publié par Reviewer2218574 le May 06, 2010

This was OK for about 3-4 days, completely emptied me. I guess if you need a really good clear out then this is great for only a few days because I found any long it started to do the opposite.

nature's Way Aloe Latex & Leaf, 550 mg, 100 Vcaps

Publié par 5635181426981810231 le Apr 08, 2014

I am very impressed with this aloe. My husband and I both use it. It is the best aloe we have ever used. I highly recommend this item. I will buy 4 more bottles next time.

Medicine Chest Component

Publié par Reviewer1812115 le Aug 04, 2016

I keep this around for when I have any type of burn. Open a few capsules and mix with water, then apply. Seems to work just as well as fresh aloe, which I don't always have available.

Works as it says

Publié par Reviewer2442510 le Oct 25, 2012

Excellent help with regularity. Mild but works over night. It does not cause any cramping or diarrhea at all. Fiber did not work for me but this one did. Price is also very reasonable.

Nature's Way, Aloe Vera Latex & Leaf, 550 mg,

Publié par Reviewer1429890 le Nov 25, 2007

This is a non habit forming product that has been used to help correct a serious medical problem in my family. Couldn't have been possible without it.

articles 1-10 sur 28