FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.66

€18.12

Économie de: €2.47 (14 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great!

Publié par Reviewer2932864 le Jul 25, 2012

This comes out as a foam. Has the distinctive tea tree scent but not overwhelmingly strong. Pleasant actually. Doesn't sting the private area when used, and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. A bit pricey but I like this feminine wash whole lot better than the other ones that I've used. It smells really.. clean.

Very gentle and efficient

Publié par swinginstars le Dec 15, 2013

This delicately fragranced wash gently cleans and refreshes the intimate area whilst helping to maintain a healthy pH-balance. A bit pricey though but a little goes a long way. I like the pleasant odour of the tea tree oil, its cooling soothing effect and its efficiency in removing obnoxious vaginal odours. Already ordered my second bottle and will continue to use.

very good

Publié par Diana87 le Jun 04, 2012

love it. parca nici n-o simti, imi place enorm mai ales ca tea tree dezinfecteaza.

Delicate and fresh

Publié par ShokoFlomel le Jan 12, 2014

I was delighted when I tried this wash. It is so delicate. I used to try very different feminine washes and I was not satisfied. I changed them and couldn't find anything suitable for me. A friend of mine advised to me to give it a go and I followed her advice. What I liked about this wash is that it suits the most sensitive of all skins :) It is very delicate, extra-delicate, I dare say, gives you a feeling of freshness and comfort. The scent is pleasant (if you like the scent of tea tree, of course). First, it gives a little bit cooling effect but it is pleasant and doesn't irritate you. I am DEFINITELY going to order this stuff in in future again and again :)

Helped with labia pimples

Publié par Reviewer3076951 le Feb 02, 2014

I tend to get huge, swollen pimples on my labia - the kind that looks like a small, unnoticeable bumps on the surface, but feels like a large, hard ball under the skin and is extremely painful to touch and is often caused by ingrown hairs or folliculitis. I get at least one or two every month, and they last for weeks before subsiding, or bursting from me picking at them. Ever since I started using this wash, I haven't experienced a single pimple at all!

Excellent product

Publié par sabama le Apr 16, 2014

This wash is a light foam with quite strong, but pleasant smell of tea tree. It is very gentle to the intimat area. After applying it cools the skin a little, but this sense doesn´t irritate and is fast gone. This foarm gives the sense of cleanness and freshness. I also think this product is very good for prevention of yeast infection. At least my first symptoms of it had been disappeared.

I really like it!

Publié par Reviewer1225500 le May 31, 2013

It's soft and gentle, easily applied and removed! Finally I've found the intimate wash on iherb that I like.

love this wash

Publié par lovelyBunny le Oct 24, 2013

Very soft and gentle on skin. Very good

The best feminine wash

Publié par 4728644462984917217 le Dec 24, 2013

The best feminine wash I've ever tried!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par melsie le Mar 13, 2013

I like the foam. Good, fresh scent. Gentle on skin.

articles 1-10 sur 11