FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€18.21

€21.08

Économie de: €2.87 (14% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

So far so good

Posted by 5074717627072872763 on Feb 22, 2016

Great taste, baby likes it

Highly Recommended

Posted by 5316500504891174458 on Dec 12, 2015

I use it for two of my kids which one of them have autism and it just amazing. For my kid who have autism, the result with other medication improved a lot.

Poor Packing

Posted by 5207770817689732966 on Oct 06, 2015

Bottle cap was broken when arrived. Apparently the bottle was just put into the box with no bubble wrap. Please ensure that breakable parts are at least wrapped properly before shipping. I can send pictures if you want.

The taste is not the best for child

Posted by 5209663067470246426 on May 21, 2015

I got 3 child, but only the older (10 years old) can drink the 15ml portion. The 2 younger child are hate this liquid. I cant see any change in my older girl's health, maybe get sick less often.

Yum!

Posted by 4886138902014635611 on Apr 26, 2015

Toddler eats all the vitamins, that's good enough!

liquid

Posted by 5599119690435877981 on Feb 18, 2015

product it is very good my son likes it thanks

Just what i needed!

Posted by 5212458896441212626 on Aug 18, 2014

I was looking for multivitamins that don't have harmful chemicals like caramel coloring, and looking for wholesome ingredients into one. It tastes great too!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 14, 2014

Bot it for my son (4 y o) after finishing the small bottle of this liquid multi.

Magnificent!

Posted by lavkarbo on Jan 06, 2014

This is a great multi-vitamin mix for our 2-year-old son. We mix it with milk, some coconut oil, children's probiotics and omega-3. :)

Our Toddler Enjoys It!

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

When my boy was being weaned off breastmilk to whole milk at 14 months old, our home-visit nurse suggested supplementing with a multivitamin. After comparing several brands, we decided on Nature's Plus Source of Life Animal Parade. Our son enjoys it every morning. It tastes good enough to be taken on its own. The leakproof bottle also makes pouring it very easy and mess-free. The price from iHerb is also very reasonable, even after shipping it all the way to Singapore & Malaysia.

articles 1-10 sur 40