FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Not Happy

Publié par Reviewer1529497 le Jan 07, 2011

Not happy at all to see that this product contains Sodium Benozate, which studies are showing more and more is very toxic. My girls are picky they like this liquid, although it is back to the drawing board now. Thanks for wasting my time, I thought this stuff was suppose to be all natural.

Highly Recommended

Publié par 5316500504891174458 le Dec 12, 2015

I use it for two of my kids which one of them have autism and it just amazing. For my kid who have autism, the result with other medication improved a lot.

The Best Tasting Whole Food Multi-vitamin I Have Found

Publié par Reviewer1488639 le Jul 21, 2008

I bought this for my grandchildren, ages 6 and 3. I gave it to them in a tablespoon and did not have to mix it in anything. They loved the taste. I tasted it and it is very good. Believe me I have tried several different chewables and other types and this one is the best. I wanted them to have a multi-vitamin with whole food (veggies and fruit) because I don't think they get enough in their diets. Also, the price was very reasonable.

Like it!

Publié par Reviewer1061606 le May 13, 2010

This brand was recommended by our chiropractor. I especially like that it comes in liquid form so that I can sneak it into my 2-year-old's chocolate rice milk. He won't take anything directly that he thinks I want him to have, even if it tastes. I learned that with elderberry lozenges!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

one of the best children's mvi i've tried

Publié par Reviewer1079907 le Mar 07, 2008

my 2 and 1/2 year old son barely notices it in his juice and it contains good doses of many vitamins and minerals.

DanaB

Publié par Reviewer2862251 le Mar 31, 2009

Great to mix with other supplements as the taste is so good my kids don't notice the cod liver oil mixed in. Wonderful product.

FABULOUS!!

Publié par Reviewer3222697 le Mar 14, 2009

The first liquid vitamin that really does taste GREAT and taste like what it says!! All 4 of my kids love it and I have two with very particular taste buds.

Animal Parade Liquid Vitamins

Publié par Reviewer2018479 le Mar 17, 2011

My kids don't like it. They will not drink it. I even tried mixing it with juice. Even my son, who eats most horrible vitamins, won't drink it.

BEST VITAMIN SYRUP

Publié par Reviewer2081950 le Sep 25, 2011

I have been giving this vitamin syrup to my kids for 2 months n already i m seeing a lot of difference in them.They r eating well n their complexion are improving so much..very soft looking skin..and of course their appetite is so good compared to last time...PLS IHERB,DONT EVER STOP SELLING THIS PRODUCT

So far so good

Publié par 5074717627072872763 le Feb 22, 2016

Great taste, baby likes it

articles 1-10 sur 42