10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade Liquid, Children's Multi-Vitamin, Natural Tropical Berry Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

one of the best children's mvi i've tried

Posted by Reviewer1079907 on Mar 07, 2008

my 2 and 1/2 year old son barely notices it in his juice and it contains good doses of many vitamins and minerals.

The Best Tasting Whole Food Multi-vitamin I Have Found

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jul 21, 2008

I bought this for my grandchildren, ages 6 and 3. I gave it to them in a tablespoon and did not have to mix it in anything. They loved the taste. I tasted it and it is very good. Believe me I have tried several different chewables and other types and this one is the best. I wanted them to have a multi-vitamin with whole food (veggies and fruit) because I don't think they get enough in their diets. Also, the price was very reasonable.

FABULOUS!!

Posted by Reviewer3222697 on Mar 14, 2009

The first liquid vitamin that really does taste GREAT and taste like what it says!! All 4 of my kids love it and I have two with very particular taste buds.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

Great to mix with other supplements as the taste is so good my kids don't notice the cod liver oil mixed in. Wonderful product.

Dr recommended kids' vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1422555 on Sep 23, 2009

These were recommended by my traditional chinese practitioner for my kids, and the kids love 'em!