FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great ingredients BUT...

Publié par Reviewer1972599 le Jul 01, 2012

This vitamin has amazingly good ingredients and I was so happy to have found it but my 3 1/2 year old who usually loves every and any vitamin I give her.. will not take it. It doesn't matter how I try to get it into her it doesn't work. I tried blending it up in smoothies etc but she always knows its in it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best children's multi we have tried

Publié par Reviewer3018124 le Jul 09, 2011

We spent hours and hours researching multivitamins for our daughter after she recovered from a near fatal illness. These have no dangerous artificial sweeteners lurking (e.g. aspartame), and she looks forward to them, but she isn't used to lots of sweet foods, so I guess she doesn't mind them not being too sweet. Highly recommended.

Good!

Publié par Reviewer3036917 le Apr 29, 2011

My first choice in kids multivitamin!

Kids love it!

Publié par Reviewer2358550 le May 24, 2011

Good quality and kids love these.

It is good~

Publié par Reviewer2392504 le Apr 19, 2011

My kids eat this vitamin very well. I think it is the best vitamin for children since it does not have any sugar in it. I will keep ordering.

Vitamins

Publié par Reviewer1356338 le Jul 20, 2011

I think these vitamins for children have everything they need in them and more. I love that it also has fruits and vegtables in it too. My oldest who is 5 likes them, my youngest is 2 and 1/2 and she does not like how hard and cruchy they are. I have a little trouble getting her to eat hers. We used to get the chewy gummy bear kind and she likes those better. Howwever, the quality of what is in this product is way better. Very good brand and happy with it.

Perfect

Publié par Vision le Jul 16, 2012

Very good and helps сhildren to be more healthy.

Nature's Plus, Animal Parade Gold

Publié par Reviewer2528703 le Mar 21, 2012

Good taste, my son loves them! Delivery was without a problem.

awesome vitamin

Publié par Reviewer2582508 le Jan 04, 2013

these are an AWESOME vitamin and my picky 3 year old loves them! Highly Highly Recommend!

The best!

Publié par helenak le Sep 25, 2012

I love the fact that these are sweetened with xylitol. The ingredients are also better than in other multivitamins for children. This one has quite a bit of D3 for example, and includes K2. I am glad they have Selenium and Iodine. I wish there was a bit more Zinc in it, and less Betacarotene, but it's still the best children's multivitamin at the moment. My kid likes the taste.

articles 1-10 sur 68