FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.87

€24.56

Économie de: €3.69 (15 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great ingredients BUT...

Publié par Reviewer1972599 le Jul 01, 2012

This vitamin has amazingly good ingredients and I was so happy to have found it but my 3 1/2 year old who usually loves every and any vitamin I give her.. will not take it. It doesn't matter how I try to get it into her it doesn't work. I tried blending it up in smoothies etc but she always knows its in it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best children's multi we have tried

Publié par Reviewer3018124 le Jul 09, 2011

We spent hours and hours researching multivitamins for our daughter after she recovered from a near fatal illness. These have no dangerous artificial sweeteners lurking (e.g. aspartame), and she looks forward to them, but she isn't used to lots of sweet foods, so I guess she doesn't mind them not being too sweet. Highly recommended.

Vitamins

Publié par Reviewer1356338 le Jul 20, 2011

I think these vitamins for children have everything they need in them and more. I love that it also has fruits and vegtables in it too. My oldest who is 5 likes them, my youngest is 2 and 1/2 and she does not like how hard and cruchy they are. I have a little trouble getting her to eat hers. We used to get the chewy gummy bear kind and she likes those better. Howwever, the quality of what is in this product is way better. Very good brand and happy with it.

It is good~

Publié par Reviewer2392504 le Apr 19, 2011

My kids eat this vitamin very well. I think it is the best vitamin for children since it does not have any sugar in it. I will keep ordering.

Good!

Publié par Reviewer3036917 le Apr 29, 2011

My first choice in kids multivitamin!

Kids love it!

Publié par Reviewer2358550 le May 24, 2011

Good quality and kids love these.

Perfect

Publié par Vision le Jul 16, 2012

Very good and helps сhildren to be more healthy.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nature's Plus, Animal Parade Gold, Children's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral, Cherry Flavor, 120 Animals

Publié par Reviewer3275911 le Feb 16, 2012

.My children loves il

good kids vitamins

Publié par Reviewer1438371 le Feb 22, 2012

My kids love these, both the taste and the shapes. We have no issues getting them to take them everyday.

My son's favorite!

Publié par Reviewer3350988 le Mar 06, 2012

A great tasting multi-vitamin. My son loves this one.

articles 1-10 sur 68