FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.99

€24.70

Économie de: €3.71 (15 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Lead concerns

Publié par Reviewer2173326 le Mar 23, 2010

Our kids loved the flavor and we liked it because it had no artificial colors and preservatives. However, an FDA study flagged this product as having lead (#6 on list). We discontinued usage. Try googling "Nature's Plus lead" and make your call.

Not recommended

Publié par Reviewer2555930 le Mar 22, 2012

I liked them until I got to know they contain one of the highest amount of LEAD of all the children MultiVitamins. As for IHerb I give 5 stars

animal parade

Publié par Reviewer1731443 le Dec 18, 2007

my kids love them

OK

Publié par honestreviews1 le Sep 02, 2012

Ok. But my kids didn't really like it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Kids vitamins & minerals. Tastes funny...

Publié par gitjen le Sep 30, 2013

They doesn't like it, and we do understand why: it's a funny, a little bit sharp, taste!

Fantastic!

Publié par Reviewer2394889 le Jan 01, 2008

My three yr old loves these. There fun shapes and taste great!

Ok

Publié par TheLondonNutritionist le Feb 22, 2011

I am not sure about these- the first ingridient is fructose, and from what ive read sugar suppresses the immune system for 4 hours, kind of defeating the point of this product. Also, many of the vitamins are not in good forms, such as vitamin d- should be vitamin d3- the most absorbable. Not great,but ok for children who dont take tablets.

Not for me

Publié par Reviewer3327222 le Aug 02, 2012

The taste of this multivitamin is very good as compared to others. But it is not for me and my son. My body does not seem to like it.

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2740017 le Sep 17, 2008

My children love this vitamin. I give it to them along with a liquid probiotic and their immune system seems to have improved. They are sick less often and at shorter durations.

Thumbs Up for Kids

Publié par Reviewer1726002 le Jan 08, 2009

My kids love these vitamins! They can't get enough of it! They want more! I feel way better about the natural ingredients in this product than the previous batch I gave them, which they didn't really like also. Definite a must have for kids ... great taste.

articles 1-10 sur 202