FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.70

€12.54

Économie de: €6,84 (55 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

excellent

Publié par Reviewer2130413 le avr. 05, 2010

I easily and frequently have UTI in previous years. I drink Cranberry juice but it doesn't help a lot other than a relatively high price. I tried this product as recommended by friends. Now i am taking the 3rd bottle. No recurrence of UTI ever since I started it. The price is attractive too. Excellent product. Thanks.

Good!

Publié par Reviewer1407973 le oct. 31, 2008

Have to take constantly/regularly to prevent it from coming on & off.

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie Caps

Publié par FEED-ME-MORE le août 15, 2013

Cranberry is perfect berry for your weak urinary tract, but it is pretty expensive stuff to use, because benefits are not felt so suddenly. You need to use it not less than for 3 months.

Nature's Answer Super ranberry

Publié par Reviewer1068187 le févr. 26, 2008

I take this one because I am prone to UTI infections from age and having diabetes.

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie

Publié par Reviewer2316498 le juil. 01, 2008

Great results also....my daughter has infections quite often and this has cleared it quickly!!!

great product

Publié par Reviewer1254811 le févr. 18, 2009

i have a superpubic tube my urin was dark and i was getting a lot of uti's i started these and everything has been running smooth as silk sense love this product

Nature's Super Cranberry

Publié par Reviewer2328138 le févr. 02, 2010

Thought I'd try out as I have very strong urine odor; figured it might be a urinary infection. I Do live in the tropics! Have only used for 3 weeks.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Cranberry Caps stave off sx of bladder infection

Publié par Reviewer2823849 le juil. 24, 2010

Have tendency for chronic bladder infections that have been able to stave off with either plain concentrated cranberry caps or Super cranberry, reputed to work by preventing bacteria from sticking to bladder wall. Every morning, I take one conc cranberry cap along with one conc garlic cap and haven't had sx of bladder infection for several months now.

cleared up chronic prostatitis

Publié par Reviewer1921480 le juin 03, 2011

Having tried everything else I could find, I finally tried cranberry, and it worked!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My mother hasn't had a UTI since taking these

Publié par Reviewer3229767 le nov. 15, 2011