FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.89

€14.61

Économie de: €6.73 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Loved the Oil of Oregano

Publié par Reviewer2852238 le Oct 23, 2008

It got rid of a fungal infection that I had for several months, that I tried 3 separate scripts for...I am excited...I was advised by my sister that it would help...now I will always take them. :) So, expect more orders.

gentle

Publié par Reviewer2648100 le Aug 29, 2010

I'm taking for candida and it seems to be working for that, side effect: skin has nice glow.

Awesome Product

Publié par Reviewer2561479 le Nov 08, 2010

Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano works better than the other brands. I have been using this product for over a year and have had no issues.

Better than antibiotics

Publié par Reviewer2831689 le Feb 03, 2010

after taking this for 2 weeks my cold is subsiding..finally...kaiser could not help but this product did....fast shipment too! best price on the the net to boot!

Safe plane ride

Publié par Reviewer1063306 le Jan 31, 2009

I took some oil of oregano before getting on a plane full of people sneezing and coughing. I stayed healthy, even though I was run down! These are small enough to make stomach upset less of an issue, too. I'd still recommend taking them before a meal. I also sent some to my daughter in S. Korea when she said the flu was going around.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Natures answer oil of oregano softgels

Publié par Reviewer1711701 le Mar 16, 2008

Very efective for my GI tract condition

Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, 90 Softgels

Publié par Reviewer2511534 le Oct 21, 2009

love it, tiny - easy to swallow, works effectively for stomachache /food poisoning due to bad digestion

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Small and easy to swallow

Publié par Reviewer2648926 le Oct 12, 2010

The softgels are really small and easy to swallow. The container is however unnecessarily big.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer2070271 le Dec 11, 2009

this product has been great, so far I haven't had my seasonal cold.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 4628961055580544437 le Apr 29, 2015

For the past 4 months I have been having herpes outbreak on the back of my thigh monthly, and it usually comes with a cold. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now to hopefully keep the outbreaks at bay. Still too early to say but I have noticed that my immune system has gone up. I take the oil form as well, 5 drops under the tongue morning and night and in the afternoon I take 5 of these to maximize the effect.

articles 1-10 sur 45