FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.56

€20.79

Économie de: €6.23 (30 % de remise)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Commentaires | English
    Trier par

natural factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, Fish Oil

Publié par Reviewer1249908 le Apr 04, 2008

I have used fish oil periodically for years,until I found this one (Natural Factors, RxOmega 3). It is the best oil ive found in thrity-five years. Lots of good fish oils, with primrose and flax. It enhancs mood, on a level basis, and is really a superb product. Stop your search here. This is the one. Natural Factors. And, I do not receive any money for this endorsement. HA!

Good Supplement for Women

Publié par Reviewer2562206 le Mar 04, 2012

My daughter and I both use this: me for the fish and flax oils; her for the additional primrose oil. She notices that when this product is used consistently, her mood is better and monthly cycles are easier both mentally and physically. I'm past the monthly cycles now so my need is more health maintenance. I do not like seafood at all (even the smell) so this product does give my body the valuable fish oils needed. The flax oil and primrose oils are good additions for my own particular health needs.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Love love love this Blend!

Publié par Reviewer2453617 le Jul 20, 2011

I've been taking evening primose for years for PMS (works wonders). I have also been taking fish oil caps. Now I don't have to buy them separately. What a great combination for women, adding the flax to what I already take has made a major difference in the way I feel. Highly recommend this blend.

Excellent for PMS

Publié par reflexheather le Jan 29, 2014

I have PCOS and find that these oils help. You don't notice a difference overnight but after taking consistently they have given good improvement. I like the high levels of EPA and DHA from the fish oil and that they also contain flax and evening primrose oil. I seem to have more energy also and my skin is softer. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great combination of oils!

Publié par Reviewer1487245 le Dec 05, 2009

This is the only product I've found that combines omega-3 rich fish oil with evening primrose oil, which is beneficial for my eczema.

Fish oil for women

Publié par Reviewer1358764 le Feb 18, 2011

I have been taking these for only 1-2 weeks. They seem to be good so far. They do cause me to have a slight fishy burp though. Not to bad.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

think it helps with my migraine

Publié par kookynooky le Aug 09, 2013

Dunno if its the primrose within but ever since I started taking this supplement instead of my regular fish oil, I havent had a migraine attack. Coincidence? Mabbe...Will finish the entire bottle to get my answer.

I won't live without!

Publié par Reviewer1242233 le Jan 06, 2010

As a manopausal moman and not eatting enought fish this product is perfect for me.

all in one

Publié par Reviewer1929716 le Sep 17, 2007

I love this supplement because you get all your efa's plus primrose and flaxseed. Great deal!

this is great 3 in one

Publié par Reviewer2080931 le Oct 24, 2011

since i only want to take as little as possible for pills this works great and I can say it really helps!

articles 1-10 sur 47