New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, WomenSense, Menopause, Black Cohosh Extract, 40 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

€6.61
€9.44
Savings of: €2.83 (30% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mrs. P. S. Davies

Posted by Reviewer2007879 on Nov 10, 2008

I have taken Black Cohosh for several years and thought my problems were over so I stopped taking it, not so. I researched for the best product without going back into the pharmaceutical products and decided on this one. It is a little early to tell yet, but there has been a significant difference in my discomfort.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer2784093 on Mar 28, 2014

I've been using Remifemin for a couple of years now, but this works better, and it's much cheaper, also! I'll continue buying this product to alleviate hot flashes.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3066108 on May 15, 2009

I really believe this product has lessened my hot flashes. I was having hot flashes every 45 minutes. And now I have from 3-5 a day.

Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1832676 on Oct 30, 2007

For relief of night sweats & irritability, this is great. It is standardized, so you can trust that it will work.

natural factors, black cohosh

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Oct 05, 2008

This herb stops hot flashes and is so much cheaper than remefemin! Why pay more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »