FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€19.05

€27.21

Économie de: €8.16 (30 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

WellBetX Rx Omega-3 Factors with Borage Oil

Publié par Reviewer3280081 le Feb 05, 2007

This is a Awesome Product. As a Diabetic, I take 6 Softgels daily. This product helps with blood sugar control for me. 5 Stars for Natural Factors products!

Carpal Tunnel woes away!

Publié par Reviewer2227950 le Nov 02, 2007

This stuff alleviates most of the pain I experience from carpal tunnel-related problems. It's great!

Very good product

Publié par Reviewer2292722 le Oct 12, 2008

This is a great product because is has the good essentials EPA, DHA and GLA from omega 3 and 6 in a perfect balance. I take 3 a day now because I don't eat much fish and meat. I don't have an after taste after taking these gels!

good mix

Publié par HealthandBeautyGirl le Feb 04, 2014

Was using Max DHA which I love, but tried some borage oil and seemed to feel better overall (calmer etc), so I found this which combines both so it's a money saver and less pills to take. oddly, I have lost 5 pounds without trying or changing anything else, I am wondering if it's from this. I don't normally lose weight easily and I wasn't aware of Borage oil or this combo for weight loss. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Warning, this may not be what you expect

Publié par Reviewer2705221 le Feb 08, 2009

Note that the serving size is 2 caps. The RX Omega 3 Factors with only fish oil, containing 400/200 mg EPA/DHA in each capsule is better priced. The borage oil added to these WellBetX caps should be much less expensive.

A calmer too

Publié par Reviewer1867644 le Dec 19, 2007

I need this for good cholesterol count, for inflamations but I feel more its effect as a calmer because of the DHA present in this capsule.

great

Publié par Reviewer2326168 le Jul 24, 2011

I've been using this for a long time. And it works great! It totally rids me of monthly period pain.

Skin texture improvement

Publié par Reviewer1917266 le May 26, 2010

My skin texture improves tremendously

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer1488639 le Jul 09, 2009

I like this product and I am taking to help with my cholesterol. My cholesterol test that I had done in June was 175 and this was about 25 less than before. So, I think it is definitely helping. IHerb is a great company and the ordering is easy and I have had a very good experience with them. I will order again from IHerb.

There is no better for omega-3