FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€21.72

€31.02

Économie de: €9.30 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

French (0)
Trier par

Inflammation Block

Publié par Reviewer2060826 le Jun 10, 2008

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Very effective

Publié par Reviewer2795166 le May 07, 2009

It really helps to alleviate inflammation and stiffness of swollen joints.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Publié par Reviewer2186720 le May 15, 2009

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

Turmeric and Bromelain

Publié par Reviewer2739714 le Mar 26, 2007

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Publié par Reviewer2084487 le Sep 27, 2013

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Publié par Reviewer2891371 le Dec 10, 2008

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

Tumeric & Bromelain capsules

Publié par Pauliina le Nov 13, 2013

Bought this to ease my joint pain, my knees are a bit better after I started using this, might be due to changes in my diet too..?

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This seems to help me on numerous levels

Publié par newday le Dec 16, 2013

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

turmeric & bromelain

Publié par Reviewer2292376 le Jan 03, 2008

great. i hope it's working.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain caps

Publié par Reviewer2138802 le Jun 26, 2008

Have been using for the last two weeks no seen result but turmeric has many health benefits as well as being great for the skin. I will keep using it.

articles 1-10 sur 22