FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.69

€15.26

Économie de: €4.57 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer2078081 le Jan 24, 2009

These really help me relax and fall asleep. The only negative I can find is they have a real wierd smell, I believe it is the skullcap. I have no groggy feeling in the morning. Actually I just pop out of bed. I sometimes combine them with 2.5 mg of melatonin if I've had a rough day and it works fantastic.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good alternative to sleep meds

Publié par Reviewer1980167 le Dec 13, 2007

I used to take melatonin for sleep sometimes, but this works much, much better. you don't wake up drowsy after taking two of these at night. Recommended.

Jo

Publié par Reviewer1899253 le Oct 28, 2008

Very very effective! Only took 1 and had a wonderful nights rest without feeling any after effects!

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer1879943 le Mar 24, 2010

I was taking another valerium sleeping product but was having trouble waking up in the morning. Someone from the company recommended these, and they work so well. I wake up feeling good and without any morning hangover from the product. I am very happy with them.

Sleep

Publié par Reviewer2002959 le Aug 08, 2008

This product works so good for me and even helps when I have a sick headache...thank you for having this on your site. Sue

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very good natural antistress herb combination that helps also on insomnia

Publié par Reviewer1679903 le May 28, 2012

Valerian is a well - known anti-stress herb. Its combination with hops, passion flower and scullcap makes it an excellent combination for dealing with stress and/or sleeping difficulty (insomnia).

Great

Publié par Reviewer1557911 le Aug 16, 2012

Finding these are really helping me sleep longer each night, I take two about an hour before bed.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

NATURAL FACTORS "ANY" SLEEP FORMULA IS FANTASTIC!!!

Publié par Reviewer3231995 le Jul 15, 2014

I probably have the worst insomnia in the entire world!! Tried everything and then discovered Natural Factors Tranquil Sleep formula (lozenges)... I take half of one lozenge and I'm drowsy very quickly. If I take more than half, then the melatonin dose is too much for me and I wake up with a headache. I am over-the-moon with how wonderful these lozenges are. But... I find that with all sleep formula's, it's best to change around every 3-4 days and then they work wonderfully! Now, on to this formula: Sleep Relax. These are as wonderful as the lozenges, if not better! I just don't know which is better... they both work phenomenally!

Works well

Publié par DesertLiving le May 21, 2015

Strong odor but works well to help sleep

really good

Publié par 4701038675531157935 le Jul 03, 2013

Sleeping became more deep and good.

articles 1-10 sur 46