FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€25.33

€36.18

Économie de: €10.85 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Wouldn't be without it

Publié par Reviewer1019614 le Jul 30, 2011

My MD introduced me to RxOmega-3 Factors and iherb about a year ago. At that time, I could not sleep through the night, was experiencing extreme mood and personality changes, a severe depression/anxiety disorder and a list of physical problems a mile long. Thanks to my doctor and iherb, I am able to lead a more normal life- and my blood pressure went down 20 points. I urge anyone who is experiencing a sleep disorder, depression, mental confusion and fatigue, please try this. A teaspoon or 2 of fish oil cannot hurt you but sleep deprivation and depression can. I think this is the best product of its kind money can buy. UPDATE: Everyone around me notices a difference if I skip a few days. I literally don't feel "happiness" at all if I stop taking this. Gelcaps just don't cut it for me, I can't digest the coating. I need the liquid. After 3 years of using this product, it's still the best.

Anti-depressant Anti-Inflamatory Pro-Cognition

Publié par Reviewer2171054 le Aug 15, 2011

The title of this critique says it all. This brand of fish oil is the strongest that I know of in this price category, the price doubles for stronger. The product is molecularly distilled to remove impurities. This is particularly important because concentrated products of the seas can also mean concentrated levels of lead, mercury and other undesirables. Read Dr. Barry Sears " The Anti-Inflamation Zone for interesting research on fish oil and its pro-health effects on our bodies and minds.

Highly recommended product!

Publié par Reviewer1301217 le Jan 19, 2010

I'm really happy I ordered RXOmega-3 Factors. Nice flavor, easy to take, and most importantly, after ten days of taking 1tsp a day the effects are showing. My energy level is coming back, I have less joint pain. I will continue taking this fish oil for a long time!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I've noticed a couple of changes

Publié par Reviewer1476343 le Aug 20, 2010

I know that it will take some time for it to work for me and I'm willing to give it the time that's needed. I can tell that some changes have happened for me, like feeling a bit of energy during the day and sleeping longer hours at night now and neither of those has happened in a very long time and is a great improvement. Since I'm dealing with multiple medical problems I know I have a long haul ahead of me and I must take one day at a time and I just thank God for being able to sleep at night again for starters.

Omega 3

Publié par Reviewer1693442 le Feb 19, 2011

This product is awesome. My acupuncturist recommended it 2 years ago. I exercise, lift weights and run regularly; often I would get tendonitis or stiffness. I was skeptical, but after a month I could really tell the difference. I generally rely on exercise/diet to keep healthy; this is the only supplement that I take - it is absolutely worth it.

Wow!

Publié par Reviewer1341574 le Mar 11, 2010

Despite the fact I am overweight and eat quite badly, my cholesterol levels have always been ok (not good though). A couple of months ago I started to eat better and use this fish oil. Last week my doctor told me, that my cholesterol levels are now better than great. He used the words "Very exceptional for western people, your cholesterol levels are more like primitive people have." I think that without this fish oil my cholesterol levels would be good now, but this great stuff made them better than great. Thank You Natural Factors!

Natural Factors Fish Oil is helping me with infimation

Publié par Reviewer2666460 le Dec 01, 2011

just received my blood work from my doctor my sed rate went down my ra factor went down about 20 points I am thrilled i have only been taking one teaspoon will soon be asking my ra doc if i would be able to take more also i have had so much pain in the bottom of my feet i just couldnt stand it now i do not have pain in the bottom of my feet love what this oil is doing for me

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Orange Flavored fish oil

Publié par Reviewer1092622 le Sep 13, 2010

This is an excellent product. I suffer from depression and I haven't had an episode since about a week after starting this product. My energy level has been extrodinary also. I can run circles around my kids again. I can tell this supplement has made a slight improvement in the arthritis I have also.

best omega 3 oil

Publié par Reviewer2044239 le Jan 09, 2013

My good cholesterol went up from 43 to 54 thanks to this oil.I tried different brands before and none of them made a difference in my good cholesterol.also triglycerides and VLDL cholesterol were cut in half.All of this after about 4 months taking 2 tablespoons a day.I take more than recommended because I have some health issues.AMAZING!!!

Good Choice

Publié par Reviewer1004657 le Jul 27, 2010

I have used this product for a year now, and this is very good value for money. I have noticed significant improvement to overall health, memory and mood included. Needs to be used for at least 30 days to see improvement. Recommended

articles 1-10 sur 105