Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 60 Veggie Caps

€22.99
€28.74
Savings of: €5.75 (20% Off)

Miracle product

Posted by Reviewer1172951 on Nov 13, 2008

I started taking these several months ago hopeful but not really anticipating a major difference. Boy was I wrong. I have noticed not only a much cleare complexion, but my gums and nails are much healthier. My hair which was thinning is now fuller. I am quite pleased.

Regeneration!

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Jun 12, 2010

I was provided a similar product (RegeneMax) by a doctor to support collagen generation due to my injury (a fractured bone). I ran out of it and searched for the same ingredients (Biosil is identical according to the label). I was amazed that while the purpose of the formula was for support of my bones and joint tissue, my skin reflected less lines and more youthfulness after just one month (I am 56), an unexpected bonus! I higly recommend it for all the benefits it provides.

Waste of Money!

Posted by Reviewer2067114 on Mar 17, 2010

I used this product for many months without any beneficial effects on my hair or nails. Switched to Flora brand Vegetal Silica (which contains much more silica than BioSil) and there was a big improvement in my hair and nails. Also, Vegetal Silica is way less expensive than BioSil. Don't waste your time on BioSil.

helps my hands

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Oct 14, 2009

I tried this last year but felt nothing, so I stopped for several months. But this year it's different! My hands were dry and itchy from household chores. I decided to try this product again after reading The Science of Beauty (free from iherb, Thanks!). By today, still taking my 1st bottle, I can see and feel that my hands are not as dry and it's no longer itchy. I can also see a general improvement on my face, it appears smoother, which is a bonus!This product also helps my joints and I have less "cracking bone" sound. lol I'll definitely continue taking this.

Excellent for overall tissue health!

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Jun 05, 2008

I started using this under the Jarrow label while recovering from a broken leg. I would not go without it now. I believe it to be beneficial to overall tissue health. I am a 55-year-old male and I think that this product is helping me to feel and look younger.