FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€22.70

€28.38

Économie de: €5.68 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

I believe it is a good supplement. Take it each day, twice a day and don't expect quick results

Posted by 5290468358627155245 on Apr 18, 2016

1 bottle and I have'nt noticed any good effect on my skin, hair or nails. Actually, my nails became much weaker! But to be honest, I forgot and sometimes did not take the supplement twice a day, and even skipped days. So I won't blame the product, anyway it should take a longer time to see results ( I don't believe you'll see miracles after 1 mounth of use as other reviewers wrote). I still believe choline and silica are good for my body and will reorder and continue taking this supplement, this time without cheating:) About the taste - it is not as horrible as some stated. I simply put it in some water and the taste is really ok. If you'll put it in juice or tea you'ii won't tase anything at all.

not sure yet...

Posted by 4646376547000086244 on Apr 08, 2016

probably won't buy again...

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2529711 on Mar 11, 2016

After using Biosil for 3 weeks, I have noticed my acne scars are much less visible and my face looks younger and smoother! It definitely works!

it works for me

Posted by 4778777918774846169 on Feb 29, 2016

it tastes HORRIBLE, but iam almost half done and i do see improvement in my hair

I loved it

Posted by 5324570337240130866 on Feb 29, 2016

I loved twice ,my stronger hair and nail.

works on eyelashes & nails, didn't help much with hair.

Posted by 5172276549159784907 on Feb 24, 2016

I'm a lazy person & this is the almost the only product i ever committed to, i came back to re-buy (mostly for the eyelashes). + no taste when used w/juice or milk + easy to commit to; since it doesn't require to be taken w/food or in a empty stomach + my eyelashes grew longer/thicker (srsly when i stopped using it, it returned thin so it must be this serum that made it longer) + strong nails - i originally bought it for the acclamied effect on the hair, my sister said my hair got longer but no noticable effect has been seen in reducing hair fall or increasing thickness. - little effect on skin, people said that it had an effect in their so i can it's from a person to a person. Note: my testing has been for a 2 months, stopped for a month since my sister throwed out by mistake.

FOR STRONG NAILS AND HEALTHY HAIR

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 18, 2016

This is an excellent product. My nails and hair always improve when I start taking this again.

維根純素,無動物來源配方不致敏,關節軟骨髮膚都照顧,輕便隨身超好用

Posted by PTTglbx on Nov 25, 2015

這是我找到的唯一一個無動物成份來源的膠原蛋白配方,低敏之外,根據官網說明,亦不需空腹服用,可與食物一同攝取,不影響吸收,更加方便。 小小一瓶可以用上兩個月,放進隨身包包,想到就加到飲料裡頭,不用擔心忘記補充 pill case,瓶蓋容易關緊,使用一年來不曾漏流過。 需注意的是,BioSil 同系列產品只有這個液態配方是關節軟骨和頭髮皮膚都可以顧到的,其他錠狀配方僅對頭髮皮膚有效。

im gonna be honest

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015

it tastes HORRIBLE i have been taking it for 4 days and no difference so far

it really does work for me!!

Posted by babyperon on Nov 14, 2015

I have been using this product for 1 month with 10 drops everyday, I started to see the changes in my hair. My hair does grow a bit thicker! I'd like to give it 1 more month to see the effects, if my hair would grow thicker after consuming 1 bottle i would definitely repurchase. I have tried a lot of products hoping to get my hair grow thicker but all of the previous ones turned out to be little or no use. This is the first ever hair product which does it work for me. The only disadvantage is the smell......I would say it stinks a bit...thats why you need to mix with strong-scented juices or other drinks to cover the unarguable smell.

articles 1-10 sur 281