FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€50.86

€50.86

Économie de: €0.00 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great product!

Publié par Reviewer2491669 le Jan 18, 2009

Very nice cream to put on wrinkles and dry skin. Nice also that it does not have any nauseating perfume added.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Formula change: now with more potassium sorbate & corn (GMO?)

Publié par PurplePegasus le Mar 13, 2012

I am amending my 5 star glorious review of what used to be the most amazing cream I had ever used. Mychelle changed the formula! I had intended to stock up on this cream when it sold for $12 last summer but didn't get around to it so I bought another full price jar. To my horror they have tampered with the winning formula! The ingredients are NO longer those iHerb has listed here! Before it shrunk wrinkles on contact. Now there is corn (citric acid), which is GMO unless listed as organic (it's not) and the preservative (potassium sorbate) is now on top of the list of ingredients meaning there's a lot more of this toxin. Plus a few more questionable ingredients. I urge everyone to contact Mychelle and let them know we want the classic formulas back.

Absolutely Love!

Publié par Reviewer1456819 le Jun 01, 2010

This is by far my favorite product of MyChelle's skin care. I ran out awhile ago and tried some Aveeno moisturizer and WOW. My face got so dry and blotchy looking while using the Aveeno. I quickly ordered the face cream and my skin was moisturized and looking back to normal in no time. I live in the dessert so it is a perfect moisturizer. I like the unscented because I have sensitive skin and it never leaves my skin oily.

Rich

Publié par Reviewer2862168 le Sep 10, 2009

I use this around my eyes and it is helping. It is too greasey or rich for me to use elsewhere.

This is the best

Publié par Reviewer1007248 le Nov 06, 2011

My friend ask what di I do for my skin its so clear. This is it

Not as good as hoped

Publié par Reviewer3105168 le Oct 12, 2011

After reading so many great reviews, I took the plunge and stocked up on this even though I have been more than happy with my current moisturizer. I must confess I was really disappointed. I kept having to apply it throughout the day and have never had to do that with a moisturizer before; and I still ended up with that annoying, almost painful, dry tightness around my mouth that I've always had. I will be sticking to my current practice of mixing several different oils (it varies - pomegranate, rosehip seed, borage, evening primrose, olive, coconut, meadowfoam seed, jojoba and aloe vera gel. I don't use all of those at once to save $$ but a mixture of maybe 4 at once). It's beyond economical and I get compliments on my skin pretty regularly since doing that and never, ever get dry patches. I will use the MyChelle though for a hand moisturizer and think it will be great for that.

Superior product

Publié par Reviewer1533331 le Nov 04, 2011

I ordered this when it was on super special, and it works so well that now I wish I had not tried it, because I know I am going to buy more at the normal price. It smells faintly like honey, but it is unscented so I am sure that's just from the natural ingredients. I put this on over serums and under makeup each day. It has improved the clarity and tone of my skin. Really like it. It sinks in and is not greasy.

Supreme Polypeptide

Publié par Reviewer2820572 le Mar 19, 2009

I Love this product but it is scented and that would be my only fault in it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

very moisturizing without being oily

Publié par Reviewer2239859 le Oct 24, 2011

My combination skin has never felt softer. Very moisturizing without being oily.

Wonderful cream

Publié par Reviewer1305098 le Oct 24, 2011

I have very dry and dehydrated skin and found out I was using creams that were contributing to my dry skin. This cream leaves my skin feeling moist and hydrated.

articles 1-10 sur 43