FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€49.40

€49.40

Économie de: €0.00 (0% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jan 29, 2015

This product has diminished fine lines around my eyes and mouth. and is a good moisturizer; however, product is expensive. Am continuing to look for alternatives due to the high price.

It's ok

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

It's a nice enough moisturiser but I can't say it's extraordinary. It's not bad but I've used better ones that's for sure.

Crema muy agradable y reconfortante

Posted by 5234945957942600159 on Feb 17, 2013

Muy buen producto,se queda algo corto en cuanto hidratación en piles maduras

Very good cream!

Posted by Superkoxy on Oct 26, 2012

Very good, I like it!

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Oct 24, 2012

Really good ingredients. It's well worth the money.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

good for small wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

im 27yo and i have a small wrinkle on my forehead it has reduced it around 40% in like 4 weeks so for me that is very effective it did not change the shape only the deep.

Formula change: now with more potassium sorbate & corn (GMO?)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2012

I am amending my 5 star glorious review of what used to be the most amazing cream I had ever used. Mychelle changed the formula! I had intended to stock up on this cream when it sold for $12 last summer but didn't get around to it so I bought another full price jar. To my horror they have tampered with the winning formula! The ingredients are NO longer those iHerb has listed here! Before it shrunk wrinkles on contact. Now there is corn (citric acid), which is GMO unless listed as organic (it's not) and the preservative (potassium sorbate) is now on top of the list of ingredients meaning there's a lot more of this toxin. Plus a few more questionable ingredients. I urge everyone to contact Mychelle and let them know we want the classic formulas back.

It's ok, but not worth its price

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

The cream was quite ok - fragrance-free, light texture, non-comedogenic, well moisturing, but certainly not worth its price. Just and ordinary cream like many others.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jan 02, 2012

Feels good on my face, not greasy, so far no allergic reaction to any ingredients, so I think it's a keeper!

articles 1-10 sur 43