New To iHerb?

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Revitalizing Night Cream, Age Defense, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

€27.01
€31.26
Savings of: €4.25 (14% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream at night and the MyChelle Deep Repair Cream in the morning. Note though that you do NOT want to get any of the cream in your eyes, as it will sting like you won't believe. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.

face cream

Posted by Reviewer2354570 on Aug 13, 2011

Wonderful!!!

One of my favourite products

Posted by Reviewer2645693 on May 05, 2012

I've used this for years. It is rich but not heavy and blends in quickly. Feels gorgeous. Lovely scent of real lavender, which is highly relaxing.

this time it's a bit different

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 28, 2011

I liked it a lot...moisturizing,no pilling, but this time, when I touch my face after appling,it seems to pill.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »