MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Revitalizing Night Cream, Age Defense, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

€26.65
€30.84
Savings of: €4.19 (14% Off)
Reviews 3-star

pretty good

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

this cream is pretty good. I like the smell a lot. it's very nice and calming. the only thing I don't like about it is that it's quite hard to rub in, it does not absorb well at all. it seems to be working good, but as I have dry skin I prefer the dry skin cream by this same brand which can be used at night too. So I think I will just stick with that one in the future. Even though I wish the dry skin cream smelled like this one, as this smell is way better. Also this cream feels kind of sticky on your face after you apply it.

this time it's a bit different

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 28, 2011

I liked it a lot...moisturizing,no pilling, but this time, when I touch my face after appling,it seems to pill.