New To iHerb?

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Revitalizing Night Cream, Age Defense, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

€27.30
€31.60
Savings of: €4.30 (14% Off)
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Aug 19, 2010

This is the best product! Smells terrific, feels great.

Mychelle Revitalizing Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2827944 on Mar 22, 2011

This is a beautiful moisturiser,skin is still dewy soft in the morning & has a lavender scent. I like this product because there's no chemicals. I'm going to try more of their products because of this one.

Wonderful cream.

Posted by Reviewer1776998 on May 11, 2011

Wonderful cream, leaves skin feeling very soft.

enriching

Posted by Reviewer2678694 on Jun 01, 2011

this is really a good product for aging skin. I wake up looking so fresh and smooth and young again! very nourishing.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream at night and the MyChelle Deep Repair Cream in the morning. Note though that you do NOT want to get any of the cream in your eyes, as it will sting like you won't believe. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »