FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€37.87

€37.87

Économie de: €0.00 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

pretty good

Publié par 4992735864030155608 le Sep 09, 2013

this cream is pretty good. I like the smell a lot. it's very nice and calming. the only thing I don't like about it is that it's quite hard to rub in, it does not absorb well at all. it seems to be working good, but as I have dry skin I prefer the dry skin cream by this same brand which can be used at night too. So I think I will just stick with that one in the future. Even though I wish the dry skin cream smelled like this one, as this smell is way better. Also this cream feels kind of sticky on your face after you apply it.

Mychelle Revitalizing Night Cream

Publié par Reviewer2827944 le Mar 22, 2011

This is a beautiful moisturiser,skin is still dewy soft in the morning & has a lavender scent. I like this product because there's no chemicals. I'm going to try more of their products because of this one.

Like it

Publié par Reviewer1216861 le Aug 09, 2011

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream at night and the MyChelle Deep Repair Cream in the morning. Note though that you do NOT want to get any of the cream in your eyes, as it will sting like you won't believe. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.

Wonderful cream.

Publié par Reviewer1776998 le May 11, 2011

Wonderful cream, leaves skin feeling very soft.

Love it!

Publié par Reviewer1938558 le Aug 19, 2010

This is the best product! Smells terrific, feels great.

face cream

Publié par Reviewer2354570 le Aug 13, 2011

Wonderful!!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

One of my favourite products

Publié par Reviewer2645693 le May 05, 2012

I've used this for years. It is rich but not heavy and blends in quickly. Feels gorgeous. Lovely scent of real lavender, which is highly relaxing.

enriching

Publié par Reviewer2678694 le Jun 01, 2011

this is really a good product for aging skin. I wake up looking so fresh and smooth and young again! very nourishing.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

this time it's a bit different

Publié par Reviewer1096423 le Feb 28, 2011

I liked it a lot...moisturizing,no pilling, but this time, when I touch my face after appling,it seems to pill.

articles 1-9 sur 9