FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€26.68

€26.68

Économie de: €0.00 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent

Publié par raeannewright le Nov 10, 2009

This stuff is a miracle in a bottle, I'm convinced. I have very sensitive skin and will often breakout at the same time as having very dry skin. It's been a nightmare finding a product to work. I bought this along with the White Cranberry Cleanser and Fruit Enzyme Mist and have seen dramatic improvement in my complexion, breakouts decreasing, and my skin just looks healthier and glowing.

works great

Publié par Reviewer1336522 le Jul 08, 2011

I recently ran out of my moisturizer. Knowing it won't arrive for a couple of weeks, I discovered that I had a mostly full bottle of this moisturizer that I bought and forgot. I started using it while waiting for the other lotion, only to realize how great my skin's gotten. The other lotion, while supposedly good for acne-prone skin, always gave me small pimples along my jawline and temples. The Mychelle cream settled them down and also controls the oil. I'm now stuck with a full bottle of the other moisturizer and am now going to use this cream exclusively (along with the sunshield, which I've already been touting its amazingness to all my friends). All in all, this moisturizer leaves my skin fresh and glowing. Love it!

Very Happy With This

Publié par Reviewer1279748 le Feb 20, 2012

I've been using this cream for about a year and it's really helped my complexion.

Smooth

Publié par Reviewer2295485 le May 26, 2009

I really like the antibacterial properties combinded with very light and silky.

Very Satisified!

Publié par Reviewer1303197 le Aug 04, 2010

I've been using this product for almost a year now, and I'm completely satisfied with it!

Oil Free Grapefruit Cream

Publié par Reviewer1400476 le Nov 25, 2010

So far so good. Did not break me out.

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2607092 le Mar 21, 2011

Great for oily acne prone skin!

articles 1-7 sur 7