FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.64

€3.65

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Method Dish Soap

Publié par 4908600157160961844 le May 05, 2013

I love this product. It is very good on grease, I even got my deepfryer clean with it. Top marks. I do wish that they would wrap their products in bubble wrap, as coming all the way to New Zealand, I have had alot of spilling with their products.

the BEST Dish soap EVER!

Publié par MyDewHerb le May 23, 2013

I Love method products, they never seem to disappoint me :) This soap foams very well and cleans great using only a small dab of product, the smell is wonderful. I absolutely love this one and will definitely re-purchase.

Method dish soap

Publié par Reviewer2533421 le Sep 14, 2011

Works well, no animal testing, natural ingredients, smells good. Like the pump mechanism. Only downside is it does not ship well. There was some spillage from the container, but fortunately iHerb had put bottle into plastic bag so spillage was contained.

Great Product!

Publié par Reviewer1032780 le Dec 13, 2011

I like this dish soap because it works very well (a little goes a long way) & it has a clean but pleasant scent. I'm simply not a fan of the ubiquitous lemon, apple fruit or chemical scented dish soaps. What would improve this product would be offering it as a refill. The pump bottle is quite robust & Method does offer dish soap refills in other "flavors", just not the Sea Minerals

Fornøyd!

Publié par Hurrahei le Aug 09, 2014

For en stilig flaske til kjøkkenbenken! Effektiv og rengjør veldig bra. Smart pumpefunskjon! Vil kjøpes igjen

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I like the Method dish foam.

Publié par Reviewer1582777 le Oct 07, 2014

The pump top is very convenient, no need to lift the bottle. The foam washes well.I have bought and rebought in different fragrances.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The only dish soap that we use.

Publié par Harpocrates le Jan 26, 2015

Loving it!!

effective and smells nice

Publié par 5722811239183954417 le Jun 25, 2016

I love Method's products. This is a nice product with a pump for convenience

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Our favorite of Method dish soaps

Publié par RodericRinehart le Feb 09, 2013

This is our go-to scent and I love the cleaning power and the great reusable bottle. We usually alternate between a Method scent and Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds (diluted about 5-1).

굿

Publié par 5597015284557342140 le Aug 10, 2013

무슨 향일까 궁금했는데 은은한게 그냥 좋아요. 딱히 특별히 설명 할 것 없이 좋은? ㅋㅋ 메이어스와 비교 했을 때 더 뽀득하고 거품이 풍성하네요.

articles 1-10 sur 14