FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€17.02

€23.64

Économie de: €6.62 (28 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Publié par Reviewer3117934 le May 22, 2014

This is the only Daily Boost that I've tried so far from MegaFood. The flavor of this one is really delicious! It tastes good added to smoothies or in soups. The turmeric and black pepper flavors come out in savory foods, and the sour taste of the food source Vitamin C is super good in shakes. This blend had everything I was looking for, and the Orange Blend helped to get rid of a sore throat that was coming on.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer1209937 le Oct 09, 2014

I have used this product just for three weeks and already my hips feels so much better, I had difficulties for sleep and go, now the sleep is ok and I can go without big problems. I don't like pain killers, this product has as good effect as paracetamol.

good stuff

Publié par Reviewer1810059 le Feb 23, 2016

It really helps with my knee pain and I don't taste it in my smoothie. I recommend for any joint pain or bracitis.

Great turmeric product

Publié par 5728169306038487717 le Apr 17, 2015

If you are looking to add turmeric to your diet, this is the product for you. Initially, when I received the product I was a little shocked to find how small the jar was. It came with a small scooper, and I soon realized that a little bit goes a long way. It has a strong taste. I generally just add this product to my tea in the morning or to my smoothie.

product review

Publié par Reviewer1671497 le Dec 12, 2015

Flavor was fair.

Love this product

Publié par 4951178124083188450 le Oct 16, 2016

easy to use, love the benefits

Turmeric

Publié par 5218472221858407973 le Jun 07, 2016

I love it l give it to my dog in food great for her skin

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Perfect for adding to smoothies/juice

Publié par 5352199426811850620 le May 03, 2015

I have tried this product a couple of times, and I think it is perfect to blend in juices and smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition. The taste is really nice. I bought the single sachets to try out at first, and now I have bought the full size Daily turmeric to add to my breakfast green shake.

Has features I like

Publié par 5190756897598879336 le Aug 04, 2016

I have used this product for awhile now and it has all the special ingredients I like the taste when it is blended with another drink.

so far so good

Publié par Reviewer1534268 le Dec 05, 2014

I was taking turmeric capsules but this seemed better because it's powder and far more concentrated. It has a pleasant taste and has caused no side effects that I can discern. This is a 30 day supply which seems reasonable. Started taking turmeric to try and relieve a bit of knee pa in so if it seems to help, which 30 days should indicate, then will order more.

articles 1-10 sur 12