FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€19.85

€23.28

Économie de: €3.43 (15 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wow!

Publié par Reviewer1605433 le May 17, 2012

This is truly delicious and the BEST I have tasted and I love the crunchy in it ... so much like peanut butter but super healthy! Would be better if it was lower cost but I already bought more. It's the perfect consistency and not solid in the fridge, so very easy to spread.

Protein Boost

Publié par womenswellnessinstitute le Sep 19, 2013

In my opinion, this is a superior product; it does not separate and refrigerates perfectly. For health-conscious individuals, it is well worth the investment as a snack and preferred rather than peanut butter.

Best Almond Butter Around

Publié par 5711419423323655215 le Sep 25, 2013

This is just amazing! It is so full of flavour and the crunchy bits just add to the tastiness. Definitely my new favourite organic almond butter. I can't get enough!

Delicious

Publié par Reviewer1584837 le Jul 13, 2012

This tastes great. Good if you like the crunchies. I also like Artisan organic almond butter. Unfortunately I eat too much of it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best almond butter I've had by far!

Publié par DawnMellowship le Oct 21, 2012

Bit of an almond butter addict and this is by far the best one I've had of either the roasted or raw variety. You don't have to spend ages stirring it, it has a fantastic slightly sweet taste. Just absolutely delicious!!!

best ever

Publié par Reviewer2853572 le Apr 11, 2014

really delicious! I am gonna buy this again. used to be $15.42.

Love this almond butter

Publié par Reviewer2022300 le Aug 25, 2013

I use almond butter rather than peanut butter. I use it to make almond read, desserts and just plain. I have tried many brands. This brand is the tastiest so far.

Hav not tried this yet

Publié par Reviewer2108799 le Nov 26, 2013

Will let you know when I actually eat it.

articles 1-8 sur 8