FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.55

€7.31

Économie de: €2.76 (38 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Smooooth!

Publié par Hurrahei le May 01, 2014

I liked this product a lot! Did not smell anything, and was super-smooth on the skin. Melted into my skin in no-time! Happy to have tryed it!

Cleared up my acne

Publié par Reviewer2236265 le May 08, 2014

I've been using this for over a week now and it has cleared up 99% of my acne which I was having no success with otherwise. It's a yellow creamy jelly like substance with a light pleasant fragrance. My skin also looks tighter and smoother because of the cream. May not work for everyone, but works for me!

Good!

Publié par 5637227504978952810 le Jul 08, 2014

Works well on my skin. Really makes a difference. Amazingly inexpensive.

Looks good

Publié par 4675202274076280248 le Jun 16, 2015

31yrs/F, combination skin I wanted to try something with a reasonable concentration of Vitamin A. The jar is pretty small, but it lasts surprisingly long. However, I do not understand the jar packaging. As far as I know, Vitamin A oxidates very quickly, so shouldn't it come in a tight-neck bottle? Anyway, I like this product very much. I use it during the night, and it makes my skin look good the next morning. There is a tingling feeling, but hey, this is a good thing. At least you know, that the retinol is still effective (again, the jar packaging). Red spots and blemishes are gone pretty quickly. I have read that many of the users apply this during the day as well. Please, don't do that! I'm no expert, but as far as I know, it can cause serious damage to your skin. Also, if possible, use sunscreen the day after even if you applied it during the night.

Love it

Publié par 4741438146731056116 le May 14, 2014

Makes skin feel so smooth. Reduces pore size. No skin irritation for me, even in the first week. I use it nightly and will re-purchase. Great, affordable retinol cream that does everything it promises.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

works as well as a prescription retinol

Publié par Jeanne1974 le Jul 20, 2014

This product is so good that I have to recommend it with five stars. It has helped rid my face of sun keratosis and other bumps all in a month or so.

It was great

Publié par 5430093807245839634 le May 11, 2014

My skin improved .My skin firmer.It was cool and smooth.although It is very smell of skunk,but it's pure.

Super!

Publié par mamamirika le Jun 01, 2014

Serum I liked. Easy to apply and pleasant aroma. No allergies.

Retinol Serum

Publié par 4692604744658161690 le Jun 03, 2014

Very good product. Since using it my skin has tightened up and as soon as you put it on there is a sensation in your skin. Very encouraging....will continue to use it!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This retinol is a super product.

Publié par 5584497111364704906 le Jan 27, 2015

It is really working.Apply small amount before sleeping+moisturasing cream and the result is the best.No wrinkles,pores are minimised,the skin is clean now.

articles 1-10 sur 46