FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.38

€7.04

Économie de: €2.66 (38% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Smooooth!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

I liked this product a lot! Did not smell anything, and was super-smooth on the skin. Melted into my skin in no-time! Happy to have tryed it!

Cleared up my acne

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on May 08, 2014

I've been using this for over a week now and it has cleared up 99% of my acne which I was having no success with otherwise. It's a yellow creamy jelly like substance with a light pleasant fragrance. My skin also looks tighter and smoother because of the cream. May not work for everyone, but works for me!

Good!

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 08, 2014

Works well on my skin. Really makes a difference. Amazingly inexpensive.

Looks good

Posted by 4675202274076280248 on Jun 16, 2015

31yrs/F, combination skin I wanted to try something with a reasonable concentration of Vitamin A. The jar is pretty small, but it lasts surprisingly long. However, I do not understand the jar packaging. As far as I know, Vitamin A oxidates very quickly, so shouldn't it come in a tight-neck bottle? Anyway, I like this product very much. I use it during the night, and it makes my skin look good the next morning. There is a tingling feeling, but hey, this is a good thing. At least you know, that the retinol is still effective (again, the jar packaging). Red spots and blemishes are gone pretty quickly. I have read that many of the users apply this during the day as well. Please, don't do that! I'm no expert, but as far as I know, it can cause serious damage to your skin. Also, if possible, use sunscreen the day after even if you applied it during the night.

Love it

Posted by 4741438146731056116 on May 14, 2014

Makes skin feel so smooth. Reduces pore size. No skin irritation for me, even in the first week. I use it nightly and will re-purchase. Great, affordable retinol cream that does everything it promises.

works as well as a prescription retinol

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 20, 2014

This product is so good that I have to recommend it with five stars. It has helped rid my face of sun keratosis and other bumps all in a month or so.

It was great

Posted by 5430093807245839634 on May 11, 2014

My skin improved .My skin firmer.It was cool and smooth.although It is very smell of skunk,but it's pure.

Super!

Posted by mamamirika on Jun 01, 2014

Serum I liked. Easy to apply and pleasant aroma. No allergies.

Retinol Serum

Posted by 4692604744658161690 on Jun 03, 2014

Very good product. Since using it my skin has tightened up and as soon as you put it on there is a sensation in your skin. Very encouraging....will continue to use it!

This retinol is a super product.

Posted by 5584497111364704906 on Jan 27, 2015

It is really working.Apply small amount before sleeping+moisturasing cream and the result is the best.No wrinkles,pores are minimised,the skin is clean now.

articles 1-10 sur 46