EUR

€4.41
€7.08
Savings of: €2.67 (38% off)
Reviews 5-star

Smooooth!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

I liked this product a lot! Did not smell anything, and was super-smooth on the skin. Melted into my skin in no-time! Happy to have tryed it!

Cleared up my acne

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on May 08, 2014

I've been using this for over a week now and it has cleared up 99% of my acne which I was having no success with otherwise. It's a yellow creamy jelly like substance with a light pleasant fragrance. My skin also looks tighter and smoother because of the cream. May not work for everyone, but works for me!

Good!

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 08, 2014

Works well on my skin. Really makes a difference. Amazingly inexpensive.

Looks good

Posted by 4675202274076280248 on Jun 16, 2015

31yrs/F, combination skin I wanted to try something with a reasonable concentration of Vitamin A. The jar is pretty small, but it lasts surprisingly long. However, I do not understand the jar packaging. As far as I know, Vitamin A oxidates very quickly, so shouldn't it come in a tight-neck bottle? Anyway, I like this product very much. I use it during the night, and it makes my skin look good the next morning. There is a tingling feeling, but hey, this is a good thing. At least you know, that the retinol is still effective (again, the jar packaging). Red spots and blemishes are gone pretty quickly. I have read that many of the users apply this during the day as well. Please, don't do that! I'm no expert, but as far as I know, it can cause serious damage to your skin. Also, if possible, use sunscreen the day after even if you applied it during the night.

Love it

Posted by 4741438146731056116 on May 14, 2014

Makes skin feel so smooth. Reduces pore size. No skin irritation for me, even in the first week. I use it nightly and will re-purchase. Great, affordable retinol cream that does everything it promises.