FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.65

€11.61

Économie de: €0.97 (8 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Useful but Not for Men

Publié par Reviewer1779982 le Jan 04, 2010

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

Taste is horrible.

Publié par Reviewer2016936 le Sep 23, 2010

My daughter liked Cafeceps as I was uncomfortable to give her Coffee, I got this thinking that it might be like hot coco. But it dosen't desolve properly and taste is horrible. But the ingridients are good it does pick you up.

the bag is a mess

Publié par Reviewer2830254 le Sep 16, 2010

I like the taste of CocoCeps, and based only on the product, I would give it 4-5 stars. But I bought it in the "resealable" bag, which is not easily resealable. The powder is so fine that it inevitably gets in the sealing channels of the bag and keeps it from sealing. This leads to spillage and this stuff gets in everything and is not easy to clean. I think I lost about a third of the bag before I finally transferred it to a Mason jar. It created a big nuisance. I won't buy the big bag again unless Madre Lab fixes this problem.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Probably not suitable for everyone.

Publié par Reviewer3184869 le Aug 06, 2010

Regretfully this product gave my wife and I both a headache so we ceased taking it otherwise it had a nice strong cocoa flavour.

CocoCeps

Publié par Reviewer2638418 le Jan 08, 2010

Not nearly as good as their coffee product, which is excellent.

Weak

Publié par Reviewer2301437 le Oct 18, 2010

I had to use milk and honey to sweeten. Wouldn't order again.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

hmmmmm - this is not chocolate!

Publié par Reviewer2072872 le Jun 20, 2012

smells bad, tastes almost okay with milk and stevia.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Haven't quite figured them out yet

Publié par 5087095803646319546 le Dec 02, 2013

The taste is pretty bitter, but I need to figure out how to incorporate it into my meals more. I put 1/2 a scoop in my oats one morning to make chocolate oatmeal, but it needed a ton of sweetener.

Not my "cup of tea"

Publié par 5220523180718877326 le Dec 15, 2013

I wanted some dark chocolate drink and I got it, but I don't really like the taste. Added some erythritol and milk and it got little better, but I don't think I'll be buying this again.

CocoCeps

Publié par Reviewer1353729 le Nov 18, 2010

Needs sweetners and milk, otherwise it's to thin and tasteless. OK.

articles 1-10 sur 10