Lundberg, Sweet Dreams, Brown Rice Syrup, 1 lb 5 oz (595 g)

€4.39
€4.87
Savings of: €0.48 (10% Off)

Loretta

Posted by Reviewer3279793 on Jan 26, 2008

I love this product. I had been purchasing it from a local store and your price is much better and with UPS delivering I do not have to carry it up to my 3rd floor apt myself. I dilute the Brown Rice Syrup by half so that it is pourable. I pour 1/2 into another jar...then fill each with water...put them into the microwave and heat for 2 1/2 minutes. Take them out and stir, cool down and refrigerate . I use it in Coffee (1/2 coffee and 1/2 Choc Rice Milk and about 1/2 inch of the syrup in the bottom of the cup) A Great Latte, and great on cereal too. I cannot have sugar and this is so much appreciated.

Perfect for Soy Milk

Posted by Reviewer3115797 on Apr 24, 2008

After 12 years as a vegan, I've finally started making my own soy milk. My goal has been to come up with a recipe that tastes as much as possible like Soy Dream Original, my favorite commercial soy milk. Lundberg's Brown Rice Syrup has been a huge help: it tastes great, the price is right (it takes about two and a half tablespoons of Lundberg's for two quarts of soy milk), and it enables me to have a healthy, natural soy milk for my cereal each morning.

Substitute for usual sugars, especially any containing fructose

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on Sep 01, 2008

I find this to be an excellent product, and it produces excellent baking results as well. Maltose raises blood glucose much, much more slowly than does any other sweetener. But then, everything I have ever bought from iHerb has been excellent. Thank you.

Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Jan 26, 2008

Fast shipping, good price, and a quality product. The syrup has a mild sweetness. The company is eco-friendly. I will be ordering more.

The perfecgt amount of sweet

Posted by Reviewer3181769 on Aug 15, 2009

I cannot have regular sugar so when making cookies, this sweetener along with dextrose really come close to the real thing. I recommend for anyone else who is fructose intollerant.