Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric GSH, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.4 ml ) Each (Discontinued Item)

€56.31
€57.13
Savings of: €0.82 (1% Off)
Reviews 3-star

Price too high for unknown results

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Oct 04, 2013

I have placed and received nearly two hundred orders from iHerb over the years, (great service)and this product is the most expensive, as well as the worse tasting, that I have ordered. It would probably be worth the expense, and bad taste, if the product does what it claims to do. I received it the second week of September 2013 and the expiration date on the package is October 2013 (EXP 10-2013). I read on another website that this product has a short shelf life. If that be the case, it should say so on the package. I have to wonder if the product I received has lost most or all of its potency, considering the expiration date. Having taken it daily for three weeks now, I feel no different. Fair to mention I have no known health problems. There is a direct correlation between how much glutathione people have in their system and the length of time they live. In general, greater glutathione levels equals longer life span. However, it is highly unlikely I will order this product again until the price is greatly reduced.

Unsure

Posted by priyanka on Oct 31, 2014

I tried this faithfully for the entire box, but I can't say it helped my energy or detox abilities for my severe ME/CFS.

Just like a raw egg yolk!

Posted by 5055270114603433359 on Sep 25, 2013

Lucky this is so good for me, that I know it's worth it. It smells strange, and clumps together in cold water like an egg yolk. Throw it down in one go and no worries!