FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€17.87

€17.88

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

great product!

Publié par Reviewer3169971 le Apr 09, 2008

This product healed my damaged stomach lining (gastritis)almost immediately--when nothing else worked. An enhanced sense of general well-being and vitality are also benefits. Mostly likely this is because aloe vera is packed with nutrients and beneficial digestive enzymes. A great daily tonic for anyone, but especially those with digestive issues.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Miraculous stuff, possibly in combination with......

Publié par Reviewer1172795 le Nov 02, 2009

If you suffer from acid reflux, seasonal allergies, a stomach ulcer and are sensitive to odors and motion to the point of dizzyness like I have been for all to many years please do yourself a favor and read on. I use a combination of this product with Kyodophilus, acid ease and DGL licorice. No more nexium and nasalcort. I attributed the dizzyness to candida I took these products in an effort to combat all of the above symptoms and must now say WOW. I first started using them all about a year ago and wanted to wait before posting a review. Acid reflux does terrible damage to the gastro intestinal tract and imbalances in stomach flora are responsible for so many ailments its incredible. Mention such products to a doctor and they respectfully look at you like your nuts. I may be overdoing it but........its working for now. Be well.

Outstanding Stomach Ailment Remedy

Publié par Reviewer1890825 le Apr 14, 2007

This product has done more for my stomach reflux and acid problem than Pepsid, Zantac, or Nexium. Without this Herbal formula I would need to work further with a medical doctor to determine an alternative to hold my chronic stomach issues in abeyance. Please continue to sell this product.

Instant relief

Publié par Reviewer2985632 le Mar 15, 2012

I've just bought another bottle. The gel doesn't taste too good, but it really helps and that's what's important to me! Helps relief nausea and stomach pain instantly! Thank you, iHerb! ;)

Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula

Publié par Reviewer2733730 le Mar 13, 2009

A few years ago I was diagnosed with the beginnings of an ulcer by the doctor after a colonoscopy. My stomach hurt at times, especially after eating certain foods. I immediately began using the Lily of the Desert Herbal Stomach Formula and have been symptom free ever since. I recommend this formula for anyone who has stomach ulcers and who does not want to use pharmaceutical drugs to treat it.

Ahh.....Stomach Relief!

Publié par Reviewer1896379 le Jun 04, 2008

Ever since menopause (I'm 55 years of age) weird things seem to happen to my body....The latest being stomach upset and being BLOATED. I also think I may have intestinal uclers because salads always seem to bother me, and they always have....Maybe it's a little IBS. I've done gallbladder cleanses, so I know my gallbladder if fine. So-o-o I thought I'd try this product. Wow!!! Now I can eat salads without any trouble and things are starting to settle down. I'm going to keep using this and see if I get total relief...I definitely feel better, and if I miss a day of using this I notice a big difference. Great price and I love IHerb! :>)

LOVE IT!

Publié par Reviewer1829111 le Dec 08, 2009

i recently went on vacation and did not leave home without this. it is fabulous! it is great for upset stomach, burning stomach, indigestion, constipation -- just great for the digestive system. i highly recommend it. i usually do not drink it straight; add a little bit of water and it should work great! nice taste, too. much better taste than regular aloe vera gel drinks. definitely recommend!

Lily of the Desert Stomach Formula

Publié par Reviewer1847979 le Aug 01, 2010

Excellent for IBS!

Phenominal

Publié par Reviewer1949759 le Sep 01, 2010

This formula is amazing in so many ways. It works great for IBS. my family takes it daily after it fixed my wife's IBS. I had gastritis and it took that away as well. Using this in conjunction with Natures Way Optima probiotics has really made our digestion perfect. This formula is also good for other inflammatory conditions.

effective

Publié par Reviewer2263260 le Jun 06, 2010

This stuff has helped my stomach, but to me the taste is very unpleasant. I continue to use it because of it's effectiveness.

articles 1-10 sur 59