FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€17.01

€17.02

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent product!

Publié par Reviewer3060085 le Sep 01, 2009

Love it! Helps calm an upset stomach and helps regulate digestive system.

Aloe Vera Detox

Publié par Reviewer2950091 le Mar 24, 2010

I use this to mainly keep my parrots in good health because it can avert many potential hazards in foods purchased in the grocery stores. This helped heal a very sick bird of mine at one time.

stomach be gone

Publié par Reviewer1002750 le Jul 02, 2009

I love this stuff, it has helped me loose stomach fat and has really controlled my appetite. I dont eat much, but I am a snacker, and this has toned my appetite down alot. I am down from 132 to 127 and now my husband is taking it as well. Thanks

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer1172056 le Dec 13, 2009

I first tried this product at retail store. It helped with some stomach problems I was having. I really wanted to continue taking it, but it was expensive. iherb had the best price so I bought here. (Love the lollipop! Made me smile!)

Can feel the difference!

Publié par Reviewer1714421 le Oct 15, 2011

Take on an empty stomach in the morning when I start feeling sluggish from an accumulation of heavy duty meds and it helps to dump my liver of the toxins; have taken regular aloe vera gel (same company) also to help with stomach and as a gentle laxative for years but for "detox" this can't be beat.

Natural therapy for birds

Publié par Reviewer1936048 le Sep 18, 2008

I bought this product as a treatment for my bird, who had suspected liver toxicity. After a week of treatment, he looked vastly better. Thinking of trying it for myself now! I couldn't find any product like this in Australia but I found it at iHerb for a good price, and a fantastic shipping deal.

Aloe detox formula

Publié par Reviewer1777680 le Jan 07, 2012

this product keeps my diverticulosus under control. Can't live without it.

Very good stuff!

Publié par 4801016657588375717 le Oct 16, 2013

I can see improvements of my skin and digestion. Like this item. Plan to use it often and place it to my daily routine.

A HEALER

Publié par 5130813985116287339 le Oct 23, 2014

All you need is a little of this healing detox formula. I mix it with a small amount of water. If you are looking for something to make your stomach feel good, this is the product for you. No, it doesn't taste like a delicious cherry soda, but it is soothing once it gets to your stomach and that's what counts!

Excellent product!

Publié par 4750903491508213556 le May 02, 2016

All the family use it, even my parrots. One of them had a liver problem that was solved with aloe detox formula.

articles 1-10 sur 13