FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€25.72

€34.30

Économie de: €8.57 (25 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

French (0)
Trier par

causes photosensitivity

Publié par 5166705174838041061 le Oct 24, 2014

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

LE Super Bio-Curcumin

Publié par Reviewer1568814 le Dec 29, 2011

This version of curcumin is good, but I suspect that it will be soon replaced by an even better formulation which (as I recall) is based on complexing curcumin with soy.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Appears to do the job but horrible to swallow

Publié par vered999 le Mar 30, 2013

I recently had a horrible cough and felt a cold coming on and taking one of these twice a day (along with my regular vitamin C and Zyflammend)seemed to ward it off. However, it is really hard for me to swallow these - I feel the curcumin taste the moment it's in my mouth, making me gag even before I start swallowing it. I found the only way I could somehow down it was with a chocolate shake. It also gives me curcuminy burps.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Not sure if it works for me

Publié par Reviewer2187571 le Apr 20, 2014

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

Ok

Publié par 4810208468539602070 le Aug 06, 2014

Not sure

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Alledgedly the best source of Curcumin.

Publié par Reviewer1230137 le Nov 16, 2010

Curcumin has been demonstrated to have multiple beneficial effects on health. This form is supposed to offer best absorption and bioavailability. Time will tell.

articles 1-6 sur 6