FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.67

€23.99

Économie de: €3.32 (14% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Sweet

Posted by hayleywise on Nov 27, 2014

A little too sweet for me but still delicious

Mon goût préféré

Posted by BulleVirtuelle on Jun 20, 2014

Une composition excellente, je n'ai pas encore vu mieux. Les barres sont consistantes et permettent de caller un creux entre les repas principaux. Je les utilise soit le matin au petit déjeuner, en dessert lors d'un pique-nique ou si j'ai vraiment fin au moment du goûter. Je vais tester d'autres goûts mais je les rachèterais sûrement.

Date is not a good match to chocolate

Posted by 4717306816494759990 on Apr 22, 2014

The taste is horrible, date and chocolate mixture is not a good idea!

Goodie!

Posted by 4857554112752248469 on Apr 14, 2014

These bars are the cat's meow! Very nice, candylike. Recommended!

these are ok

Posted by 4711491453576432946 on Apr 11, 2014

I've tried the peanut butter larabars and loved those but these were not as great as I was hoping. Still nice just not really cookie dough tasting to me.

Amazing!

Posted by 5073742100478948430 on Jan 14, 2014

These are amazing! Super tasty, with a yummy choc taste without being incredibly sweet. I placed my order on Thursday 2 January 2014 (Australia) and received the order on Monday 6 January 2014 (Australia)- could never have ordered and received so quickly in Aus. Thanks and I will definitely be ordering again.

larabars

Posted by 5519415794697087069 on Nov 13, 2013

Healthy but still with some chocolate.

Put them in the fridge!

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Aug 30, 2013

I enjoyed these the most when they are cold. They are not exactly what I call healthy food, but I find them a good alternative to chocolate bars. My husband also takes them to work for a quick snack and calorie boost. I will definitely buy these again in the future- good value and good taste.

Tastes well to me.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I like this. I have tried almost all Larabar energy bars. I have lots of allergies and food intolerances, and strangely enough I tolerate most Larabar energy bars. My food intolerance has decreased my appetite (due to stomach complaints or a narrow diet), and I love the way to get some easy calories, and still avoid what is bad to me (majorly dairies, gluten, soy, egg whites etc.) This one taste ok/good, but not as good as some of the other Larabar products that I have tried, so I don't give it top rating. Four stars.

Great snack

Posted by 5211130335349263811 on Jul 09, 2013

Tasty snack to stop the cravings and great knowing if contains natural ingredients more acceptable on a primal/paleo diet.

articles 1-10 sur 35