FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.07

€17.03

Économie de: €3,95 (23 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent product

Publié par Reviewer2814214 le janv. 26, 2009

I am 58 years old and enjoy using Kiss My Face Eyewitness. It is smooth and light, leaving no residue. I have minimal wrinkles around my eyes. I also use it on my forehead and in the crease from my nose to my lips. This product as well as Kiss My Face Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer are the first facial products I have used that do NOT give my periodic little itches on my face. NO itching... no parabens. Great products.

Perfect!

Publié par Reviewer1153879 le févr. 02, 2010

I love this eye cream!! It doesn't fade dark circles or erase wrinkles but it's moisturizing without being too thick or gooping up under powder foundation. When I ran out and didn't use it for about a month I saw a few fine lines start to creap in until I bought and started using this again...the start of those thankfully faded away so now I won't be without this at all!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best natural eye cream I have used

Publié par Reviewer2900888 le août 31, 2012

I have tried several natural eye creams, but this is the best I have used. No, my dark circles have not been eliminated, but I have given up on the dream that there is an eye cream out there that will ever do that. This eye cream moisturizes my eyes, contains natural ingredients, and works just as well if not better than better known brands.

very good

Publié par Reviewer1009245 le janv. 22, 2013

kiss my face,it's good for eyes,feel nice!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par 5264785946322773052 le avr. 03, 2014

eye cream is very important, tory burch wallet

the perfect moisturizer

Publié par Reviewer2307435 le juin 08, 2009

I love this how this cream glides on and doesn't leave a greasy feel. According to another web site that judges products by purity and toxic chemical content, this cream is a winner, with natural ingredients, and nothing to harm your skin. I gives me peace of mind putting it on a delicate area.

pure and good

Publié par Skybeam le nov. 11, 2012

Matches my skin, moisturizes nicely. Can't see a difference in fine lines.

No Results Yet

Publié par Reviewer3177524 le févr. 07, 2010

Not very excited about this eye cream. If I use it at night, I wake up and my eyes are extremely puffy. During the day, my eyes tear up. That's the only results I'm getting.

good```

Publié par Reviewer2561065 le avr. 03, 2010

great product

using for the year!

Publié par Reviewer2321760 le déc. 10, 2009

I was looking for eye cream for years and this one is working very good on wrinkles!

articles 1-10 sur 34