FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

Tranquility Kare- works very well

Publié par Reviewer1028415 le May 24, 2008

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Great Product!

Publié par Reviewer1525661 le Jun 08, 2007

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

very good sleep herb

Publié par Reviewer1810778 le Apr 25, 2009

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Really Works

Publié par Reviewer2679904 le Mar 20, 2010

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

I like this product

Publié par Reviewer3122461 le Mar 17, 2008

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Publié par Reviewer1158907 le Dec 23, 2007

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer1567081 le Nov 26, 2011

I use this product occasionally

It helps me sleep.

Publié par Reviewer1859292 le Mar 12, 2010

I have tried everything - and this is the best product for me for helping to fall asleep and staying asleep.

It works.

Publié par Reviewer2107364 le Mar 17, 2010

This is my favorite. Stree of move but I'm able to sleep when I take this.

Calming

Publié par Reviewer2599720 le Jun 01, 2010

My husband takes this when he is feeling stressed and anxious. It is amazing how much it calms him. I can SEE the difference in him. I highly recommend this product to anyone who feels constantly stressed and anxious on a regular basis.

articles 1-10 sur 16