FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.35

€13.30

Économie de: €0.95 (7% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

It's ok

Posted by 5725690631932900168 on Apr 22, 2016

I've tasted better but considering the volume, it is one of the more reasonably priced nut butters. Plus I like that there is no added sugar.

No taste at all

Posted by 5725616560776744206 on Apr 15, 2016

Terrible taste, nothing but almond. my kid refused to eat.

Tastes good, but maybe rancid

Posted by HolisticHealth on Feb 20, 2016

Tastes nice and mild, a good nut butter, better than peanut butter. Because of the mildness this is good in baking, for example making cookies. Doesn´t have any additives and has simple ingredients. Still, nowadays I wouldn´t buy nut butters anymore too often, because now I know that at the very moment when you grind the nuts they start to become rancid and that isn´t good for your health. So maybe I would eat this just once in a while as a treat or try to grind butter myself.

THE BEST!

Posted by 5659439833802418266 on Dec 22, 2014

Major love for this - this is my first time trying almond butter and I'm in love! It is not overpowering in smell/taste and not sugary or anything! It's all natural! The butter has a nutty texture to it but it's not crunchy or anything - it adds some texture to the food which is really good! Will try the other flavors as soon as I finish this one! A serious must try - this is replacing my peanut butter!

taste is so mild

Posted by LovelyHoney on Sep 26, 2014

On its own this is pretty much tasteless, and I don't like it, but in combination with honey it is great.

It is too thick

Posted by 5498900894596207461 on Sep 16, 2014

this almond butter is good but it is tooooo thick to me.

Lovely Almond Butter

Posted by 5188436707162659072 on Aug 14, 2014

Great almond butter for the price! You get heaps (in my opinion - i dont use it everyday) I had to mix as for there was an oil layer up the top - but otherwise great!!

Great Product !

Posted by 5028809390721585255 on Jul 31, 2014

Great Product !

Good product

Posted by 4950874221006938355 on Jul 30, 2014

I've never had almond butter before and I found it a bit plain tasting. the overall quality of the profuct is very good, i just dont think I like almond butter too much

Yummy

Posted by 5106020749459878709 on Jul 20, 2014

This brand is great as the size is bigger and lasts a lot longer. Great for smoothies

articles 1-10 sur 75