Jay Robb, Egg White Protein, Vanilla, 12 oz (340 g)

€16.55
€18.07
Savings of: €1.51 (8% Off)
3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

The best tasting

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

I have used a lot of protein powders over the years, and I am very picky on how they taste. This taste GREAT. I use only the vanilla...it is digested easily, and has stevia as a sweetener, which is a real plus.

Awful fake taste.

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Jul 17, 2013

I understand this product is good as far as using chickens not treated with hormones. However as far as stating on the package that this protein powder is 'the best tasting on the planet' I think that's far from the truth. It tastes hideously fake, synthetic-like, and generates the most insatiable thirst I've ever encountered. I'd rather just eat an actual egg. I bought this flavour and also the chocolate one, and can't decide which one is worse. I'll probably throw them out. For that kind of price, you'd expect it to at least taste good. Give me a break! Jay Robb looks kinda like a GI Joe doll. I'll re-think my strategy.