Jason Natural, C Effects, Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

€7.40
€9.61
Savings of: €2.21 (23% off)
Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3321669 on Jul 01, 2009

I love this face wash. The smell is like cutting into an orange. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft.

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!

Surprisingly good cleanser

Posted by AnnetteX on May 26, 2014

I was a little skeptical when ordering this product because I have sensitive skin. A lot of different facial cleansers have made my face turn red and itchy. I took a gamble with this one and was really surprised. It works similarly to Cetaphil, a hypoallergenic cleanser I used to use for my skin. I have this product sitting in my bathroom for whenever I take a shower. This cleanser makes my skin feel tingly and clean just like Cetaphil does, and has a nice scent. Unfortunately, the product arrived with the inner cap off and so a lot of it had to go down the drain. The outside cover cap (as shown in the image) was filled with the cleanser. The cleanup was pretty easy but I was still disappointed that so much of the product had gotten out of the container. For something like this at the price range, you'd expect it to last a while. I might not get the full longevity of the cleanser due to this mishap, but this will not deter me from purchasing it again. The cleanser has definitely cleared up my face and made my skin look much brighter. I would recommend this to others.

I liked it)

Posted by Freederika on Dec 26, 2010

good cleanser for the mixed combination skin, not dry.

Excellent product - good quality at best price

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

This is a value buy for a cleanser that doesn't dry the skin even if used daily (twice). After cleaning, (matured) skin doesn't feel tight. Good quality at reasonable price.