FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.08

€9.19

Économie de: €2.11 (23% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Surprisingly good cleanser

Posted by AnnetteX on May 26, 2014

I was a little skeptical when ordering this product because I have sensitive skin. A lot of different facial cleansers have made my face turn red and itchy. I took a gamble with this one and was really surprised. It works similarly to Cetaphil, a hypoallergenic cleanser I used to use for my skin. I have this product sitting in my bathroom for whenever I take a shower. This cleanser makes my skin feel tingly and clean just like Cetaphil does, and has a nice scent. Unfortunately, the product arrived with the inner cap off and so a lot of it had to go down the drain. The outside cover cap (as shown in the image) was filled with the cleanser. The cleanup was pretty easy but I was still disappointed that so much of the product had gotten out of the container. For something like this at the price range, you'd expect it to last a while. I might not get the full longevity of the cleanser due to this mishap, but this will not deter me from purchasing it again. The cleanser has definitely cleared up my face and made my skin look much brighter. I would recommend this to others.

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!

refreshing

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 19, 2014

I like cleansers that foams. I smells good, my skin feels clean an it lasta for a long time, a really good bargain

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Jan 03, 2013

good smell

Absolutely great.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

This has improved my skin condition for the past few weeks. I've always stayed away from vitamin C products since I though they were for people who had severe sun damage. But now I realized it's for anyone with any kind of bad acne. I haven't seriously broken out since using this and if I feel a pimple coming along this kicks it's butt in no time.

Wonderful

Posted by 5127363172966859799 on Aug 17, 2012

Unfortunately it arrived with broken top and and half of the product was spilled out. It is my first cleanser, I did not use any before, so can't compare. But this one in addition with toner makes a good job. I did not use cleansers before 'cause I was afraid to overdry my skin. This product does not overdry the skin, it looks better and softer. will definitely buy again.

Excellent Gentle Cleanser

Posted by 4851430545338853345 on Aug 12, 2012

I am so in love with this product. I have been using Cetaphil on my face for years as i need a gentle and non moisture stripping cleanser for my sensitive face. I have dry skin and mild pimples on my face. I needed something non-greasy yet gentle enough for my skin. This works wonders on the face, it is clearer and brighter than it has ever been. It foams up easily and a little goes a long way. Best of all NO SLS!! The mild fragrance also leaves a refreshing scent all day long. Definitely my new favourite thing!

Product

Posted by 5084159887226628967 on Jul 26, 2012

Love the product!

5 Star Cleanser at a Fantastic Price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Jul 09, 2012

This is one of the best products in the C Effects range. I use it each and every day - twice a day. A little tip for an extra deep clean (since this is so gentle) - I apply it to my face without water and rub it in, even over the eyes to get rid of mascara and liner til it completely disappears into my skin. Then I add some water to my palm and massage the now foamy cleanser all over my face, removing even more impurities. Rinse thoroughly for clean, soft skin. I always follow with the toner to make sure all traces of makeup are removed. I've seen a huge improvement in my skin since using the C Effects line! 5 stars!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

Great face wash that doesnt clog my pores. It's gentle and removes all my make up. Also, it doesnt dry my face out like other products.

articles 1-10 sur 45