FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.99

€22.84

Économie de: €6.85 (30% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1113374 on May 24, 2013

good product. A switch from pharmaNac that is also sold at iherb. But they increased the price per box so decided to try this instead.

Best NAC I have found

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Feb 04, 2013

Long lasting and good quality NAC

Just starting on this

Posted by Denyse on Apr 15, 2012

Have read and talked with many natural health professionals on this product and I would have to say that if you are having eye or Lung issues, definitely a must.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT, BUT BE CAREFUL OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Mar 21, 2012

I love this product and initially felt really good taking it the first week. I've been taking this for 2 weeks. Began using this to detox from removal of amalgam (mercury/silver) dental fillings. Without knowing the cause, I started to feel anxious, constricted...like I had too many things going on at once. I then had a dental appt. and they took my blood pressure before placing a crown. They said my blood pressure is high, which they thought would be nervousness sitting in a dental chair. Never had high blood pressure before...am 40 yrs and healthy. I later found on the Internet that research from the University of Virginia Health System has found that NAC can cause the body to believe that it is experiencing hypoxia by forming a molecule that causes the signals the blood vessels they are low on oxygen. The body responds by increasing pulmonary blood pressure, which then causes the heart to swell. Due to the possible effects on blood pressure, patients managing their blood pressure should consult with their physician before taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I have now switched to L-Glutathione to detox from mercury and other toxins.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2382185 on Oct 24, 2011

This product is good, but I would prefer it to not have magnesium sterate in it.

It helps, for asian glow and other symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer3329936 on Oct 16, 2011

I take bought this strictly for asian glow and it has limited the flush to the area underneath my eyes with a little on my cheek bones. Typically, I'd get a full face of glow so I think the results have been huge for me. Aside from reducing the glow, I also notice that I can drink a little more and not get headaches as much afterwards. I usually take 2 NAC before and 2 after drinking. I'll also take 1000mg of Vitamin C with the first 2 and Pepcid AC 1 hour before drinking. Warning: after a few months, the bottle started the STINK. I'm not sure, but I was afraid it had gone bad so I threw it out.

Just another solid product

Posted by Reviewer2367526 on Aug 28, 2011

I haven't seen the full effects of this product 2 weeks in on a daily basis, but as a healthy individual I didn't need it too much. It does however help with hangover prevention.

Jarrow Formulas N-A-C Sustain

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My father was a diabetic, therefore half of my genetic makeup is from him, this makes me a candidate to becoming a diabetic myself. Once a person becomes a diabetic there is no going back. Therefore with very careful diet and living and with the aid of certain preparations I want to delay diabetes as long as possible.

Take it with "thistle"

Posted by Reviewer1715007 on Jun 23, 2011

Thistle and NAC are taken by my husband to cure his unbeautiful liver! haha

Good !

Posted by Reviewer1534427 on Apr 21, 2011

After taking this product, I felt my phlegm disappeared. But, I feel some dizziness when taking 2 tablets a day. So I reduced 1 tablet. Now, feels good.

articles 1-10 sur 29