FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.92

€15.22

Économie de: €6.30 (41 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent balance of minerals

Publié par Reviewer2823540 le Oct 04, 2010

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

best source of calcium

Publié par Reviewer1822325 le Dec 12, 2010

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

mineral balance

Publié par Reviewer1983368 le Feb 21, 2011

good

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Energy Plus

Publié par Reviewer2734013 le Dec 02, 2007

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

Good mineral combination

Publié par Reviewer2764404 le Feb 13, 2009

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

Good products

Publié par Reviewer2037759 le Jan 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

great

Publié par Reviewer3021277 le Nov 12, 2008

my lipid panals are showing great results.

Great mineral formula

Publié par Reviewer1191945 le Dec 31, 2010

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

Nice balance of minerals

Publié par Reviewer1135181 le Feb 20, 2011

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.

Jarrow-Formulas-Mineral-Balance-120-Capsule

Publié par Reviewer2129589 le Apr 05, 2010

Another excellent product from Jarrow.

articles 1-10 sur 10