FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€26.62

€45.53

Économie de: €18.91 (42 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent Pain/Swelling Relief!

Publié par Reviewer3079478 le Jun 30, 2007

This is an excellent product for reduction of joint swelling/pain. I have arthritis and bone dimineralization and this product keeps me able to walk without a cane. If I go without it for longer than a couple of weeks then the pain & swelling start to increase. With all 3 of these ingredients this product is the biggest bang for my buck for providing joint health.

This product does work!

Publié par Reviewer1324531 le Mar 06, 2009

I use this, my husband uses it, my 85 yr. old Mother uses it and my Aunt uses it. We all have moderate to very good results. Always look up information on the computer and read all you can on any supplement. This is safe and truely worth a try.

Helped my trigger finger

Publié par Reviewer1985097 le Jul 01, 2009

A friend of mine suggested that I try this after I found my index finger locking in bent position. Since I've taken this, that problem which had been going on for about a year has cleared up.

No sodium added

Publié par Reviewer1117652 le Dec 27, 2007

A previous joint soother I took had sodium added to the ingredients. Medically, I need to avoid added sodium, so I appreciate this product. (I am not allergic to shrimp which is a source in this product.)

Great product!

Publié par Reviewer1573873 le Dec 27, 2007

The gel coating make these pills easy to swallow. Some G/C pills are chalky! Not only do I take it, but my vet has approved it for my dog's arthritis. Great value as well.

Knee injury relief

Publié par Reviewer1527877 le Dec 08, 2010

The product is being used by my aunt, that is 81 years old, to provide knee injury relief, with sensible sucess, minoring her pain in both knees and improving her ability to walk and to move her legs with more flexibility. The quantity in use is 2 capsules per day.

No pain

Publié par Reviewer2966228 le Apr 08, 2008

I get these for my mom who has arthritis. She is doing much better since taking these capsules. She is walking faster and with less effort. I will keep on buying these.

Very Good Product

Publié par Reviewer1488639 le Jul 21, 2008

I researched a lot of these formulas and I have taken different ones but this combination has helped the bursitis in my hips the most.I will buy it again.

Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine ect

Publié par Reviewer1994699 le Jul 06, 2008

Really wonderful have been taking it for about 15 years and highly recomend it to anyone.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Always trust the Jarrow brand!

Publié par Reviewer1915264 le Mar 07, 2008

I liked the blend of the 3 products and the amounts of each.

articles 1-10 sur 195