FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.21

€13.14

Économie de: €4.93 (38% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Still evaluating this product

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Mar 15, 2015

After trying a few fibers, this seems to be the best in terms of price and taste. I had to tolerate the taste initially but after a while, it is actually ok (and better than others). It does get thick very quickly so be prepare to down it fast. Not sure if this product is good for me yet, but it does not cause any side effects.

Works well, easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jan 01, 2015

Saw some complaints that it gets thick fast, well they tell you that so I put my things together in my Magic Bullet then add the Gentle Fibers last. Mix and drink, no problem. Maybe the difference is I mix it with other things. The liquid I use is generally about a 1/2 cup of OJ. I usually add a scoop of whey protein (Natural Factors). Whatever the case I like this and have no problems with it. I've never just mixed in water and drank it, that may be the key.

Less irritation

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Most fiber products cause stomach problems for me but this truly is gentle and does help with constipation. I highly recommend it.

Regularity

Posted by Reviewer3236229 on Apr 03, 2012

Best fiber supplement available. Works extremely well, tastes good and mixes with just about any juice or liquid you could want and it's gentle as the name implies.

Gentle Fibers

Posted by TerriStott on Jan 31, 2012

I use this with psyllium. I like the smell and it is easy to take(unlike psyllium). Definitely recommend it!

Gentle Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3306737 on Nov 07, 2011

Works well, but has a strange flavor.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2447055 on Aug 24, 2011

This product has really worked for me. It has a pleasant taste. I will buy it again.

..akin to drinking raw bran... that was actually better!

Posted by Reviewer2591316 on Jul 26, 2011

Just received the fiber product and it is HORRIBLE! Got thick within seconds of adding water, and stirring made it even thicker. Color is an unappetizing brown and the taste is terrible! I chose Gentle Fibers because I do respect Jarrow Formula products but this one needs to be improved.

High in fiber

Posted by Reviewer2140930 on Jun 07, 2011

I love the fiber, gives me more fiber then regular selling brands in store for a fair price.

Tastes awful, not as effective as psyllium

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Nov 18, 2010

The ingredient of orange peel screams at your taste buds and olfactory nerves when consuming this product. Also, I thought that the high insoluble fiber content would place it above the (less expensive) Metamucil that I've been taking for years, but I find the opposite to be true. However, I suppose that if you've got nothing else, and you can get over the taste, then it's okay.

articles 1-10 sur 22