FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.69

€14.84

Économie de: €6.15 (41% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Dec 12, 2015

Helps in regularity

So far, so good

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 12, 2015

I expected more of a reaction to taking this supplement, but am glad it is relatively gentle in its bowel movement loosening effect. I can't say I would take it regularly, but once a week or so seems fine.

A second reporting on results of client who started using Fiber Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3204660 on Apr 12, 2015

Please be advised this review includes 'details' of elimination and some readers may not be comfortable reading on. I took care of an elderly woman with comorbid conditions. She was morbidly obese, and had a great appetite, so the resulting elimination was way out-of-whack. Her stool, when she did have a movement (every other day or so) consisted of chickpea-sized BM's, and not very many of them (5-10). After much coaxing, and checking with her doctor first, she agreed to try Fiber Perfect. Her hesitation regarding taking it was a concern when/if the product worked, she would have "an explosion" and not make it to the bathroom in time. Well, it took over a week for the product to work, and there was NO "explosion." Frankly, I've been a caregiver for many years and have NEVER seen such a huge BM in my life. She eliminated without strain, without "explosion," and when done she reported she had not felt so good in years! From that day on, she had daily, effortless elimination (still HUGE), her stomach was no longer distended and hard, and she was SO pleased. She told me she had not had a bowel movement like that in over 15 or 20 years! Can you imagine?!! I take Fiber Perfect and will continue to do so. I recommend it to others, if the subject comes up. Wonderful product, IMO!

very good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Apr 04, 2014

very good

Good enough product

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Jan 16, 2014

This product is best for when you are in a hurry and certain you aren't getting enough fiber or when you're constipated otherwise it's best to use a powdered fiber to mix in your drinks or food in my opinion. It does work pretty well though the fiber content level isn't very high, just several percent of your RDI per serving and take note that it contains Seana leaves which are a natural laxative, often sold as slimming or laxative tea...so is it the fiber that works or the laxative? It would be nice if there were more fiber in it. I'd still recommend this product if this is what you're looking for.

Perfect for my needs

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jun 07, 2013

I have been using this product for three years. It works perfect for me. I take between 3-5 pills every evening before bed time. Thanks i herb for great service and items that really make a difference.

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 18, 2012

My father is very sick person, his stomach is very sensitive but he has no side reactions from this product and I hope he is cleansing his organism.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Feb 26, 2012

i take this before going to bed and in the morning...well i don't need to go into details! it seems to lose its power after a while of usage tho so i stop taking it for a few days and start again. that seems to work for me

Good for regularity and bulk!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Sep 25, 2011

Good stuff. I'm of small frame and only take 3/day in the morning and it does the trick. Fiber is so important!

My favorite fiber

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Jul 29, 2011

I have tried other fiber pills but my body likes this one the most.

articles 1-10 sur 42